[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blowjob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478916659361.jpg (84KB, 891x882px) Image search: [Google]
1478916659361.jpg
84KB, 891x882px
What do I do with my hands while getting blown?

I'm good at fucking, I own the thing. But when I get blown, I don't know what to do with my hands or even where to look. I can't grab a titty much less her p0ssi, so what do I do? Pulling hair?

I'm not really into facefucking and I prefer to let the girl do her thing without controlling. So yeah, I dunno.
>>
>>17846589

nothing. kick back. keep them at your side or put them behind your head. whatever you want. if shes look up at you and that makes you nervous just put one hand on her face and rub it sensually like shes your little fuck doll
>>
>>17846608
Ayy, you a bro. Will do that next time. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17846589
You can grab her boobs
You can grab her ass at the right angle
You hold her hair
Touch her arm
Whatever you want man
Getting a bj is about the only time during sex where you don't really have to do much
>>
>>17846622
Ya that's the thing, I don't like not doing anything during sex. It's a different mindset I guess, gotta get used to it.
Got blown yesterday and it was my first really good BJ eventhough I had a lot before. So I got taken back
>>
Grab the back of her head with both hands and shove her head down on that dick bro.
>>
Just put your hand on her head, maybe brush her hair out of her face.
If you're in a romantic relationship with them then hold their hand if they're into it.
If you're both into it, grip the by the hair and slam dunk their face right into your junk.
>>
pick up a guitar and start playing something.
I wouldn't know.
>>
Play battlefield
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.