[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1376356438492.jpg (142KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1376356438492.jpg
142KB, 1280x800px
I want to feel loved. By a girl, friends, i want sex, i want to cuddle, i just want the whole package deal. For some reason it's not working out for me and people seem to stray away from me. what am I doing wrong?
>>
Acknowledging that you need love in your life is very good, anon. The recipe to get it would be learning to love yourself first then other people.

Chase your dreams and make lives of people whom you like better.

Give more info about who you are, and if you have meaningful friendships
>>
You seem desperate and people notice.
>>
>>17846356

hold a bird too tight and you will crush it.

the problem is you want things that are beneficial to you instead of things that are cohesive.

if you go out looking for a girlfriend, you're not going to find one.
>>
>>17846371
I'm complicated... I only have 1 meaningful friendship. the rest is just not worth my effort but i keep investing because i feel so alone. I'm 25. I've had multiple relationships but for some reason they felt the need to cheat on me. I've had 2 relationships which ended with us both going other directions. I want to feel love again. My mom is mentally retarded. My dad left when i was 4. Had a shitty childhood so i guess that amounts to the urge of needing it so badly....
I don't know what to do anymore. i talk to girls on tinder and facebook, meet up even with some but it just doesn't work out.
>>
>>17846378
Said the kid that probably got all the love in the world from his parents, grandparents, family, friends whatever. I hate that people say this shit. It's always love yourself bs.
>>
>>17846406

my brother raped me when i was 4, my other brother refuses to talk to me because i called him fat. Dad left us when we were 9. he came back two years later, but as you can imagine we have not been on good terms since then.

yes my mother loved me, but its kind of a bates motel thing where she's tried to kill herself twice in the last year. i just cancelled my flight and didnt bother going home for thanksgiving.

yes, i had friends. most people do, to some degree. i was unfortunate enough to mvoe around a lot and went to 5 highschools in 4 years, so it was a struggle to do it, but i managed to make friends in most places i went to.

im sure you are a super special snowflake who had zero% love and no one happened to want to be your friend because of pure chance and not because you're a horrible person. so my advice doesn't apply to you.

don't worry anon, my advice won't threaten your tragic existence :^)
>>
>>17846416
>implying im a horrible person
>implying i should kill myself?
>>
>>17846389
in your case it may be better to distract yourself from finding a partner and shift your attention to yourself. Tinder and talking with strangers is more about hookups.

You can't make people love you, so don't get so stressed about it.

Learning to enjoy life reasonably on your own is a requirement for having loving relationship with a partner. Pursue your interests, hobbies.
If your family hasn't taught you love, you'll have to cultivate that feeling in yourself.

Unconditional love is a right of everyone, so accept your flaws and flaws of your future partner.
>>
>>17846376
Kill yourself.
>>
>>17846426

never said or implied that you should, but you're acting like having one parent love you or friends means what i said doesn't apply.
>>
You want too much.

Girls like guys who are happy with their lives, who enjoy being single, who are pursuing their goals and passions.

Try to be the energy you want to attract. Don't depend on people for happiness. Don't chase girls and don't be clingy.
>>
>>17846525
Girls want guys who are emotionally secure, have strong social networks or at least a few good friendships, and stand out somehow to the girl. It's best if they are reasonably attractive and economically secure as well, but these aren't as crucial. Meeting in the first place is usually the hardest part for me desu. It's hard to meet people after college, especially if you're introverted and want other high-IQ and educated people.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.