[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth it to lose your V card to a slutty chick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (353KB, 1172x1646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 1172x1646px
there's this girl who's a friend of a friend that has been trying to get with me for some time now, yesterday I was drinking on a club with some buddies and she showed up, throughout the night she made some advances such as asking if I was driving, touching me on multiple occasions, sitting close, etc.
I'll be honest, she's not ugly (not attractive too desu) but I know she's been riding the cock carousel for some time now and is very easy to get, which annoys me, call me a sperg or whatever but I don't like it.
Do you guys think it's worth it to pursue this further just to get my dick wet? is it worth the hassle?
>>
>>17846161

Having sex:
Best case - you have a nice sex
Worst case - disease and also you one day regret your loss of virginity to a slut

Not having sex:
Best case - you don't get disease
Worst case - Welcome to /r9k/
>>
I mean, sure, do it if you really want to lose your virginity. Just be sure to know what you want from this interaction and you'll most likely get out of it.
>>
File: 1428959153058.gif (975KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1428959153058.gif
975KB, 290x231px
>>17846161

The older you get the more partners the women you get with will have had. I'm nearly 40 years old and half the women I date have been married, have kids, been in several relationships etc.,

I'm going to get in now before this thread turns into a /r9k/ shitshow but just remember, young one, there is a big difference between a woman who doesn't respect herself and participates in unsafe behavior and woman who has lived her life and not been afraid to take chances on a few men. The older you get the better you'll get at making this distinction and knowing the difference between those who have loved and lost and /r9k/ propaganda.

While you're young, being this picky is something that, while more difficult, is possible. The older you get, the less chance you'll have at nailing the perfect virgin waifu.

If you want to sleep with her, sleep with her, just understand the trade-off here. She's a loose girl and you're some loser virgin. Neither of you are squeaky clean in this situation.
>>
>>17846196
desu I don't even care too much about being a virgin, it's just that the people who find out I'm a virgin think I'm some kind of abomination and this annoys me to no end. At least I'd get to say I'm not a virgin and people wouldn't shit talk me about it anymore
>>
>>17846210
Don't do it, then. Sex without attraction/desire is pointless, you'd have a better night if you just jerked off. Losing your virginity really isn't a big deal, wait until you actually WANT to do it
>>
>>17846161
If being a virgin is hurting your confidence then do it. You will need that confidence to get with better chicks. If you don't care at all then don't bother if you don't find her attractive.
>>
>>17846221

>Sex without attraction/desire is pointless, you'd have a better night if you just jerked off.

kek. speak for yourself, kid.
>>
>>17846210
Why the fuck do you tell people.

I'm a virgin but I guarantee you no one besides perhaps my parents would even guess, and even they keep insisting I'm boning a girl and hiding it. It's none of others business, if asked about it make a joke, give them a sly look or wink or whatever the fuck and move on.
>>
Yes, lose V card, fall eventually for her, then have your heart broken, feel like shit for some time and finally recover and start dating like everyone else (optional: get a cynic point of view about relationships).
>>
>>17846235
But he's right, sex when you don't really want to have sex is awkward and boring, you're generally thinking of other shit, both people will be unsatisfied afterwards and you'll feel kind of shit.

You legit would have a better night at home doing whatever you wanted than with some chick you don't want to be with.

If you always want to have sex whenever it's available, then good for you, but sex when you're not in the mood or not that interested in actually sleeping with the person is shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.