[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you start a conversation with on Tinder? I created an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x270px
What do you start a conversation with on Tinder?
I created an account this Thursday and ive gotten like 6 mutual likes and i whenever i message someone who liked me, they would never respond.
There was only one chick that i sorta talked to, but then the conversation never lead anywhere and she unliked me.
Other girls just never responded, at first i was just saying "hey, hows it going?" and they would never respond. So i figured that i gotta do something different and tried to say something more meaningful, so far tried with only 2 chicks who recently liked me. One had a profile picture of herself in some theme park, where she was standing next to the simpsons figures, so i said "hey there fellow simpsons fan, hows it going?" no response. Another chick had mentioned that she loves film so i asked her if this is her major or just a hobby, no response either
So what am i doing wrong? Ive also been on okcupid, and there, saying something meaningful is usually enough to get a response
P.S. A bunch of people from my High school are there, fuck. Both from my class and one that graduated year before me
>>
Send a dick pic, chicks dig that.
>>
>>17846035
Stop being a Ned

Be more Chad
>>
>>17846035
I am looking forward to this. girls wont fucking reply to me and if they do they just want to chat. I want to have some real nice sex friend i aint there to chat
shit
>>
>>17846035
make clever flirtuous oneliners on the spot
like I had a match with a girl who had a guitar in her hand as a profile pic
my first line was
seeing you play makes me rock hard

you have to put a little effort in it and then 90% will respond
>>
>>17846035
>>
>>17846035
bump
>>
up
>>
Don't take it too seriously, pretend like you don't give a fuck.

When I used tinder I would usually use it for hookups. You don't need to try much to get a hookup.

>Match with qt
>Can sense she wants a hookup.
>Slutty pics, Nothing serious in her profile.
>Wait 12 hours, some girls message first. It also makes you look like you care less.
>"How does this work? We're supposed to hang out and cuddle or something, right.."
>"haha something like that ;D"
>"when are you free?"
>"hmmm tomorrow night?
>"That sounds great, what's your number? I'll text you."
>After you get number text her a few casual texts to break ice. Ask about her living situation, where you'll be hanging out, etc.
>After she is warmed up to you, say "looking forward to meeting you tomorrow, goodnight"
>go meet up with her and hook up

If she's a girl you want to date, try to make her laugh. Don't be overly-sexual, or it will make you look like a "fuckboy." Just measure her comfort level and determine if she's ready for you to ask her to meet up. Most girls will agree to a date within an hour of messaging.
>>
Jesus Christ, Tinder sounds like another job application, to get pussy you must have the sweetest cleverest lines, all women have to do is sit there, look pretty deny 99/1000 people, move on.

Oh great, another human activity where women do none of the work but get half the benefits.
>>
>>17846520
well the film chick just responded
so thats something i guess, and thank you for your tips
>>
>>17846532
dang, simpsons chick just responded too
i guess its all about the time
So how long do i want before responding her?
>>
>>17846594
>want
wait, fix
>>
>>17846594
Respond immediately while she is still looking at her phone. You can wait with txts but not before you get her number at all. Obviously she's still another unreliable person and still probably talking to a few other guys (like interviewing candidates, really), so don't necessarily expect anything from getting to this point. This is where they usually flake on me.
>>
im a 32 yr old virgin and i always say only "hey whats up" to my matches. i have never received a reply
>>
>>17847979
32 makes sense lol
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.