[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: x1.jpg (68KB, 645x507px) Image search: [Google]
x1.jpg
68KB, 645x507px
Looking to start a mens relationship advice/ red pill blog. Names I have come up with are :

Opening the Elixer
Manevolution
Genie in a Bottle

Which one of those three, if any, would prompt you to click the most? Apprecciate it
>>
Bitch management
>>
>>17846021
Manvolution
Manevolution

Barbarian-dating
Thepositivemisogynist
>>
File: buffy422-adam.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
buffy422-adam.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
>>17846021
The MGTOWer

You're welcome.
>>
op here
good answers so far.. thanks for the input
>>
>>17846033
this
All your names suck op
>>
The deluded little man-bitch home
>>
>>17846021
Imsobadatadviceubecomesinglewhichisactuallyagoodthing
>>
Op here. my blog won't be negative like red pill however. More along the lines of taking suggestions from women and not being needy and using their cues to be honest
>>
The He Man Women Hater's Club, you Little Rascal, op
>>
File: shutterstock_328818881.jpg (76KB, 1140x805px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_328818881.jpg
76KB, 1140x805px
>>17846021
>Which one of those three, if any, would prompt you to click the most?
"I Was Wrong About Everything and the Red Pill is Bullshit".
>>
Op here

that's what my blog is going to aim to achieve. Red pill is too negative and not realistic, misses the true passions that come out of the game of love and reduces It to logic, which many of the parts are true, it fails to see the entire vision..

For example, seeing love as a symbiotic rather then parasitic relationship, women have every right to be the same choosy and dominant style, but to trust and have them trust, and lead them, you can have them be SUBMISSIVE of their OWN choice, rather then seeing it as something they are 'obligated to do bcuz they r womenz'
>>
>>17846021

they're all pretty bad mate.

manevolution

how is that clever? and if its not meant to be clever, why mash the words together?

genie in a bottle sounds way more feminist.

opening hte elixer doesn't make any sense.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.