[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3-some advise/stories thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Gonna post this thread again with a subject to grab your attencion. Posting from my phone.

>be me, fat 21 year old college student
>have gf of 4 years: big tits nice face chubby fun to hang out with, all around good relationship.
>gf has best friend: less chubby, dick sucking lips, big perfect ass.
>gfs friend recently broke up with her bf and will be moving in with us soon.
> both Gf and her are down and exited to have 3-some and share my cock
>going to have both of these girls over everyday
>uhh im no meteorologist but im pretty sure its raining bitches

How do i introduce new girl to my penis and over come typical male insecurities?

How do i become more consistent in bed? Its like sometimes i can fuck for hours and others i can barely handel 2 thrusts.

How doi gi about the freaquent 3-somes so that my relationship with my current gf stays strong?

Please share any 3-some stories of either failure or success so that i may draw wisdom from your experience.
>>
Post pics so I have a better idea of what advice to give.
>>
>>17845612
No i come here to maintain anonymity
>>
>>17845605

First and foremost: do you know if her friend is up to it?

I have a few stories, I might potentially go into a triad relationship with a girl me and my gf of 8years fucked recently.

I'm on mobile so I'll chime in later, but I'd advise to let your gf do the whole ordeal of convincing the girl. Women are less "threatening" and less creepy suggesting it, and it will avoid any potential jealousy from your gf in case you did it.
>>
>>17845626
Yes I just got confirmation yesterday that she was down. And my gf is realy enjoying the idea of another girl even if i dont like the idea of another guy. So its a pretty good sotuation ive found my self in I'm just a little overwhelmed.

I didnt do any of the talking my girl did and they've been close for 10+years.

I would like to hear your story and perspective.
>>
>>17845626
>might potentially go into a triad relationship
My gf has been teasing me by saying that
>>
Also perhaps the women that are all over /adv/ can chime in and tell us their perspective on 3-somes
>>
>>17845654
That sounds a lot with what I have to my gf

I'll try to keep the story short, no greentext cus I'm still on mobile:

Gf had kissed other girls before we started, but never went further. Talked to her a lot during six years until we actually managed one. I let her do the talking for the reasons I stated. It worked out fairly well, besides some nervosism and awkwardness, very similar to losing virginity. We only had two other experiences after that, the second one sucked, and the third is the girl we might have joining our relationship next year.

It's hard to give straightforward advice because it varies a lot. I'd say try to take it slow and get minimally intimate before having sex, just as any other casual sex thing, it helps tons in avoiding awkwardness afterwards, specially since she'll be living with you. Lay down rules for the emerency button with your gf: how far you're willing to take it, if it would be ok for you and her to date the other girl alone, stuff like that. Be open to her limitations and have patience, her limits might stretch after the experience if it's good, so give her time. Only do that if you two are fully happy in your "solo" relationship, it helps avoiding a lot of insecurity, specially for the woman side. Always be very clear, but also sensible, to the other girl on how you'll handle the threesomes. Make sure she respects you as a couple and cares for your relationship.

There might me more to it but I really can't thing of everything, so ask if you want anything specific. Just keep in mind your situation is a bit different from mine, I had three threesomes, but I have no experience doing that to a girl that will be in touch daily, specially living under the same roof.

>>17845659

My gf was always against it. She always felt insecure despite me always reassuring her that I'd never trade her for any other girl. That really changed after our last time: she kinda got hooked to the girl, who's hot and a real sweetheart.
>>
Polite bump
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.