[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Where is the easiest place that you can go by yourself and meet new people?

Most of my friends have all left to go to university and now I only have a few left.

I already go to the gym and are friendly with a few regulars but they are not people I would want to spend free time on.

Such a simple question but I can't seem to find the answer.
>>
>>17845488
It's pretty hard to make new friends outside of school or work, do you have a job or go to college OP
>>
>>17845493
I work part time as a kitchen porter at a hotel, but everyone who works in the kitchen are much older than me by at least 10 years.
I am thinking after this year is over getting a full time job somewhere else but I'm just not sure where at the moment.
>>
>>17845511
I work at a grocery store and there are other people who are in college who work there, I recommend working somewhere a lot of younger people work and try to be as friendly as possible
>>
>>17845530
Good shout, im going to try and get more of an outgoing job, even if it means I have to commute back and forth.
>>
>>17845488

events that cater to your interests. cuz even if you dont meet people you'll have fun, but all the people you meet will share that interests.

for that i recommend meetup.com

a lot of people check it out and insist nothing works without actually going to anything. but even if you do, here is how meet ups work in real life without the internet:

>think of what you like, for instance you're probably a geek
>so research to find geeky interests shops nearby, for isntance a comic book shop or a game store
>go there and ask if they have any events, for instance a magic the gathering tournament
>if they do, sign up, even if its not something you normally do, givei t a try, it wont kill you. if you're too egotistical to do something you havent tried, dont bother making friends ever
>if they DONT have events, offer to host one through them. you get to make friends, and they get to make money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.