[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chin Improvement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_20161211-153023.png (69KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161211-153023.png
69KB, 1440x2560px
Is there a way to get a stronger chin without surgery? I feel very insecure about my weak chin and it keeps me from living my life with confidence.
>>
If you have a huge dick, just show that to people and they won't care about your chin.
>>
If you are a mouthbreather, best you can do it retrain your tongue position to the roof of your mouth. I have successfully done this and it does give your under chin area a bit more definition, particularly if you have a low hyoid placement. Other than that, jutting/clenching but that really isn't sustainable

/lookism
>>
That image posted looks like its from my site.

http://www.viriculture.com

Very little can be done in adulthood to change the shape of your bones, and anything functional you try will take many years to accumulate bony changes. If you don't have such a severe situation that surgery is indicated, the best advice is to grow facial hair.

However for your kids you have a huge potential to control the outcomes of facial beauty. Bone shape is not primarily genetic - genes are the recipe, but the bones are actually made of food you and your mom ate. With the right environmental strategies, you can spare your kids, and any other young people you care about, your mandibular hypoplasia.
>>
If you ain't Mewing, then what the HECK are you doing?
>>
>>17845524
I put a thread on /lookism a while ago, but it was ignored.

http://lookism.net/Thread-How-to-be-Physically-Beautiful-The-Full-Story

I have a feeling that you /lookism people, if anyone, would really appreciate my work if you take a look at it. It is the full explanation of how to create real human physical beauty without tricks or lies.
>>
>>17845567
Mewing is really only one side of the story. Dr Mew focuses on masticatory function as the cause of dentofacial deformity, but there are many reasons to think this explanation in incomplete - see my post:

http://www.viriculture.com/faces-part-6-theories-explaining-modern-dentofacial-deformities/
>>
Improve posture, study anatomy till you are aware of where all the muscles in your body are while you move them, then strengthen your neck and back muscles that are weak and causing the poor posture by lifting with proper form
>>
>>17845574

I got the hell off Lookism a few months back after it very nearly destroyed my mental health for good

Keep spamming your work there, PM everyone, the messaging on that site is endless and endemic

Failing that, try Sluthate
>>
File: 20161211_152838.jpg (634KB, 970x1178px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_152838.jpg
634KB, 970x1178px
OP here. How bad is it?
>>
>>17845567
And if you think about it, "Mewing" is consciously imitating a a tongue posture which occurs unconsciously in people with correctly developed faces. The ultimate reasons why some people grow wrong in the first place and what to do about it is explained in my book/site.
>>
>>17845589
As a soon-to-be maxillofacial surgeon, I can offer you a professional opinion - If your teeth come together correctly just grow a beard. A 1.5 inch beard at the level of your chin will give you and orthognathic facial profile and mask the bony problem. Your profile is bad (convex, "Class II") but there are much worse out there, and as Don Quixote said, to be loved it is enough not to be a monster - if you have the spiritual traits women like.

Take a look at my site, you may learn something useful!
>>
>>17845583
Sluthate, if that is a person, had some nice things to say about my work in a thread, but I have never spoken to him personally, who/where is he?
>>
>>17845604

You sound distinctly like one of those aspie Asian pedos who frequented Lookism/SH

Your autism is strong
>>
>>17845582
This is a good point. Unfortunately for many people the poorly developed bone structure of their body prevents good posture and carriage. This is especially true when we consider that poorly developed airways can cause anesthetic posturing (forward head posture) in order to allow the individual to breathe comfortably. This is a complicated issue explored in this post:

http://www.viriculture.com/bodies-part-3-posture-carriage-and-grace/
>>
>>17845609
Ha, not Asian and never been to /lookism except to post a great book I wrote and am giving away to you guys for free. Take a look at my site, it is hardly autistic and you will do your children a great service.
>>
File: 1480192686562.png (343KB, 360x444px) Image search: [Google]
1480192686562.png
343KB, 360x444px
So there's no sort of chin exercises I could do to get a better chin?
>>
>>17845708
Hah, I would recommend using your teeth the way Nature intended, which is a lot more than most people do today. Progressive resistance -> growth applies to the jaw as well as the rest of the body. Good tongue posturing helps, Falim gum may help, facial hair will help. But much of the damage is irreversible in terms of facial beauty. Look to the future and make things right for your own kids - they can be model beautiful if you do things right.
>>
File: 1480124407267.jpg (47KB, 720x554px) Image search: [Google]
1480124407267.jpg
47KB, 720x554px
>>17845723
Using my teeth the way nature intended?
>>
>>17845737
Before processed food people ate a lot less soft food. All of your teeth should be chomping on something many hours a day. Doing this during development causing them to orient (shake-out) into their lowest-energy conformation - an arch. Without this critical environmental signal, the eruptions, arch form, and the inter-arch tooth relationships may not find their way into the proper position. However this is only half of the story, since having enough raw material and energy to actually grow the jawbones is critical as well.

http://www.viriculture.com/non-education-viriculture-part-5-post-breastmilk-diet-of-the-child/
>>
File: 1481495101258-1974508834.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1481495101258-1974508834.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>17845750
I looked up class ii. Is mine as bad as others? Maybe if I just got a smaller nose?
>>
>>17845762
Coming to terms with our deformities can be difficult, especially since we don't see ourselves in profile often - unfortunately everyone else does. Yours is moderately bad, people have gotten surgery for that but I wouldn't, especially if your teeth fit together correctly. Both of your jaws should be further anteriorly, both jaws and the nose and face, should be wider - this would also have lifted your nose into the correct position. Width cannot be corrected surgically though. Basically your growing body didn't have enough raw bone material or energy to grow fully, and you are stunted somewhere between child and man, but closer to child. Probably your body skeleton follows suit, and I doubt you have very wide shoulders or hips. Many people have this issue in the modern world, especially in high population density areas. Like I said, just grow a beard and learn how to spare your children the same fate.

http://www.viriculture.com/faces-part-2-the-poorly-developed-face/
>>
>>17845790
Eh. I don't know about that. I'm 5'11", and I'm 19, so there might be time for my jaw to unfuck itself. Is there stuff I should eat that could help?
>>
>>17845811
Just like a tree, the skeleton grows tall and then wide given optimal environment. If your body really is fully grown like a manly man and your face has that Class II, then the primary cause of the deformity would be lack of masticatory function during childhood (not enough breastfeeding, food too soft). Either way you might as well both exercise the jaws right and eat food that is actually good for you. The details are in this post:

http://www.viriculture.com/non-education-viriculture-part-5-post-breastmilk-diet-of-the-child/
>>
File: 1481497942061720734393.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1481497942061720734393.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
How does it look from the front?
>>
File: 1481498172997-924809357.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1481498172997-924809357.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>17845906
>>
>>17845906
>>17845913
Dude you look fine, relax.
>>
OP I think you're trolling

And if you're not, seriously, nobody is noticing that you have a weak chin. You're fine. It's not preventing you from getting laid or accomplishing anything in your life. It's legit fine. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17845913
You have a classic poorly developed face. It is very narrow, tappers like a V, there is little bone later to the eyes and between the nose, the base of the nose is not broad and flat, you seem to have had orthodontics, since your dental arch form is too narrow to naturally house straight teeth - However you are not too bad as far as things go. Like I said, best bet would be to grow a beard to give the appearance of orgathnathic and forget about it. Focus on improving your body in other ways and the rest of yourself generally if you are concerned about dating.
>>
Sticking your tongue straight out as far as it can go strengthens your chin muscles and helps define jawline.

3 sets of fifteen a day. Hold for ten seconds, rest for five.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.