[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus christ this is disgusting how do old ladies drink this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 2-FHHCC0614-20-F10794[1].png (176KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
2-FHHCC0614-20-F10794[1].png
176KB, 500x381px
Jesus christ this is disgusting how do old ladies drink this garbage? Health benefits my arse.

What other healthy teas should I try or should I just go back to builders tea with 2 sugars?
>>
Green tea
>>
>peppermint
>green
>fennel/licorice
>lavender
These ones are all okay.
>>
File: IMG_1468.png (2MB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.png
2MB, 1400x2100px
i STRONGLY recommend pic related. it has cinnamon, fennel, anise and licorice in it, which makes is sweet and tasty without adding sugar. try others of the same brand too.
>>
>>17845414
>old ladies
I drink it at work an I'm 21. I was unaware that it actually had health benefits tho.
>>
>drinking tea for health benefits

I bet you order a water with your combo meal at McDonalds too.
>>
>>17845610
>Tea has been associated with a lower risk of depression. A 2015 meta-analysis of 11 studies with almost 23,000 participants found that for every three cups of tea consumed per day, the relative risk of depression decreased 37 percent.

That's 1, how many would you like
>>
>>17845624
How do you measure depression?
How do you isolate all other factors? "Associated" proves nothing.
>>
>>17845665
how about it is a way to get hydratet that switches up plain water without adding a ton of calories or caffeine (if you don't add shit or drink black/green tea ocf)...
>>
>>17845624
So you're drinking tea to combat depression? Might as well just take some pills since you're looking for the easiest possible way to combat something... It's not like making lifestyle changes or anything could have an effect on depression...

Lazy bitch.
>>
>>17845675
>>17845665
>Tea was also associated with a reduction in the risk of stroke, with those consuming at least three cups a day having a 21 percent lower risk than those consuming less than a cup a day. A more recent meta-analysis examined 22 prospective studies on more than 850,000 people and found that drinking an additional three cups of tea a day was associated with a reduction in coronary heart disease (27 percent), cardiac death (26 percent), stroke (18 percent), total mortality (24 percent), cerebral infarction (16 percent) and intracerebral hemorrhage (21 percent)
>Cardiovascular health. Of all the potential benefits of tea, those involving cardiovascular disease are “the most promising,” according to Jeffrey Blumberg, Ph.D., professor of nutrition science at Tufts University and chairman of the tea symposium. Many (but not all) observational studies have found that people who consume moderate or high amounts of green or black tea (or flavonoids from all dietary sources) have a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and, especially, stroke—usually with higher consumption linked to greater benefit. Furthermore, most research has shown that tea can slightly lower LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and blood pressure, as well as improve blood vessel functioning, reduce inflammation, inhibit blood clotting and have other cardiovascular effects. In 2013 a British review of 11 clinical trials concluded that tea seems to improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels
>>
>>17845414
Ugh you guys are all girls

Just drink Earl Grey or Oolong or random black teas, nobody cares
>>
>>17845414
>tea
>sugar
kys cuck
>>
Blue vervain is a herb you can buy at organic herb stores that you can boil and make a tea from. It really helps anxiety & depression.

Search into healing herbs, you can make tea from most of them.
Ya the taste isn't great but there are health benefits
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.