[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a girl that BF wants to protect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pinkribbonyboobypic.jpg (28KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
pinkribbonyboobypic.jpg
28KB, 340x270px
What is there in this age in everyday life that a boyfriend could protect me from, that would make him feel manly and heroic?
I don't have people trying to beat, abduct, rape or kill me.
>>
>>17845401
The fuck are you asking?
Guys don't just go seeking hassles to keep their gf's safe. If you just want some danger, go date a nigger.

Otherwise, don't go trying to make things difficult. Besides, you can't really make your SO want to protect you in the first place. Either they want to or they don't ( though I'm assuming they wouldn't remain your SO for long if they bailed when shit hit the fan).
>>
>>17845401
depending on where you live that's not necessary, there is actually some sort of trend where women in more dangerous countries tend to like more masculine men and women in less dangerous countries tend to be attracted to more feminine men. It seems you are in a rich country but are attracted to the masculine man, which happens. I don't think I helped you but whatever I find that interesting.
>>
>>17845410
>>17845428
I always heard and read that men want to protect and save women. They want to take care of them and help them, because in that way they feel more dominant and satisfied.
I know it is not necessary but isn't is something that makes guys feel better for themselves?
>>
>>17845401

Be femenine and value traditionnal feminine traits. Be a good cooker, a good hosewife, a good loving mother. Be proud of your feminity and show him you love him without being needy and over emotionnal. Show him that you care about him but don't make him believe he has you granted, make it clear that he needs to man up, that he has to be assertive and ambitous to stay by his side.
Take care of your body and reward him with sex everythime he does something manly and strong.
>>
>>17845428
I come from a poor, dangerous country where we grow up learning never to trust strangers, always lock our cars and houses, never leave our belongings alone and unwatched, grasp and cover our bags on the train or the bus. My parents did not want me to stay out on the street after 5 o clock no matter what.
Due to my family getting a job elsewhere, in a much richer area, it is unbelievable how much people trust strangers. Many of them don't lock the doors on their house when they are home or leave their bags at the table in public places, it's strange.
And I like men who are sensitive but also dominant. When they can express their feelings and communicate well but also have their own life together.
>>
>>17845401
OP you're retarded okay

I hate women like you who do this bullshit, "I want a boyfriend who protects and saves me" why don't you go fuck yourself
>>
>>17845465
we moved to the US* I left that out.

>>17845463
I worked in childcare but don't want children on my own. I like to clean and I am learning to cook. How do I avoid being taken for granted?
It often happens with friends and relationships, I either care too much or not at all.
>>
>>17845471
What would he save me from? You misinterpreted the thread. That was my question. What is there to be saved from in this age?
There are weapons, therapists, police, forums, medications, doctors..
>>
>>17845401
you stupid fucking slut kill yourself
>>
>>17845485
Is it the random picture that is triggering you? Can you read?
>>
>>17845490
You're saying you want people trying to rape and kill you so your BF can do things for you...
>>
Don't be a whore that's all. Sage this retarded thread please.
>>
meh,make him feel manly in everyday life by asking him to open jars for you or fetch stuff from high places. i once asked my bf to "save me" from a boring business event (i had commuted there with co-workers, so i was stuck). he drove to me, i snuck out and we left. he even had put on a superman shirt. kek

more fundamental, he offered to pay a little bit more than his part would be for our appartment so my salary will suffice for me to be able to get my second degree... it took me very lomg tp accept his offer but it actually makes him very happy. and me too, ofc. he told me he loves "taking care of me and help me out". (don't worry, he can easily afford it)

hm, other stuff... ah! today i took a shower and he was still in bed so i asked him to take my towel under the blanket and warm it for me. that was cute! he had a big grin on his face when he brought it later.
>>
>>17845473
I live in the US too and honestly I was the one that posted this
>>17845428
I can say I love your traditional values but I'm not about to meet someone off 4chan and neither are you. To be honest and maybe give you some hope though I love the idea of protecting my woman. My favorite thing for me would be for a woman to lay on my chest while we sleep. I would feel like her protector, to most women it sounds uncomfortable though.
>>
>>17845498
sounds like you've got a lapdog...
>>
>>17845473
> worked in childcare but don't want children on my own.

that's a huge handicap. Protective men generally want to start a family. If you go for guys who don't want children, you won't find a lot of protective ones. But good luck.

>How do I avoid being taken for granted?
It often happens with friends and relationships, I either care too much or not at all.

Try to not show too much needyness. You have to have your own thoughts, your own ideas. Be assertive and confident about your traits, show him the value you have by being very good at your stuff (femininity). Take care of your body and health. For men it is super important that their women are hot. So you have to try to not be a hamplanet and work out your butt.
At the end of the day i Think that if you look for a protective man, probably you'll find it by being needy in the general sense, but he is going to be a weirdo fedoraa tipper.
>>
>>17845508
maybe a little bit. but i am also his lapdog so it balances out again
>>
>>17845498
That is so cute!
Although I would hate to be financially dependent I would rather work 24/7. I would feel way too guilty unless I wa s sure I could pay it back.
>>
>>17845528
it took me very long to accept that too. his argument was that he can't think of a better investment for his money than the education of the mother of his kids. dawww.

maybe i will someday pay it back, but i suspect that till then we will be married and have a shared budget anyways...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.