[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facial Improvment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 200_s (2) - Copy.gif (48KB, 386x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (2) - Copy.gif
48KB, 386x200px
I learned that you don't really need to have a good body to get girls persay. Like you cant be grossly overweight and get good looking girls but the main thing is the face and features on the face. Well turns out my face and features are kinda shit
>Acne on skin
>Full beard but I dont like how I look but I need it to cover my double chin
>Teeth are not as white as they could be but cant go to a dentist

Basically I wanna fix my problems with my facial features, I know there is a sticky on /fa/ for this but I rather hear it from people who have tried things before instead of someone making notes.
>>
For acne, it is kind of hard to deal with. Best you can do is drink lots of water, get some cardio, change pillow case every day, and use a decent face wash/ moisturizer. Most products that claim to help acne aren't really so great, hell probably soap would do. I'd only wash with soap once a day. And try and avoid too much sugary stuff. It is not fair some people can have all they want and have perfectly smooth skin. But that is the way it is.

And exercise if you wanna get rid of double chin, drink lots of water and eat at least decently. If you have a habit of drinking soda try replacing it with something like iced tea. Has sugar still but not as much as soda.

For teeth, at the store you can buy these tartar scrapers that can be good for getting plaque off of teeth. It is like those tools dentists have and you can get a kit for cheap. You can use baking soda to brush once a week and that will help. Drink soda and sugary drinks or coffee through a straw so it wont stain teeth. Also there is this thing called oil pulling, you can get coconut oil, swish it around in mouth for 30 minutes if you have a chance, and that will clean them well. Coconut oil can be used as moisturizer as well for face
>>
>>17844951
This re acne. Other than sugary stuff, avoid overly salty foods. Also no deep-fried things. Like no crisps or so. Less white flour.
>>
>>17844951
DON'T use coconut oil as moisturizer on the face. It is too oily and will clog pores, causing even more acne.
>>
>>17845512
thats weird I always thought coconut oil was the best for skin.
>>
>>17845798
I think people wash it off instead of leaving it in
It's definitely good for your skin but the face is a bit more sensitive so too much oil can really fuck your shit up
>>
>>17845798
Depends on your skin. I've got dry skin and it just sucks up coconut oil ans I have no problems just leaving the oil on. Haven't had acne in years. The most important thing for skin care is tofind something that works for you. Everyone's skin and ph balance is different.
>>
>>17845851
idk my skin ph balance but it has to be more greasy then dry because I can take a shower then wake up the next morning with a greasy face
>>
File: b&a.jpg (211KB, 1600x447px)
b&a.jpg
211KB, 1600x447px
>>17844936

>acne

use accutane. pic related, me, before and after.

>beard

we dont know what you look like so we dont know if its good or not. we dont know if you need a full shave or a trim. but if its to cover a

>doublechin

then you ARE grossly overweight and need to lose weight.

simply diet, only one serving of meat a day, and only half a pound. either fish, chicken or pork. those will average about 400 to 500 calories per meal.

everything else you eat is fruit or vegetable, keep track with a food scale so yuo dont go over 1500 a day. if you get cravings try the following recipes:

>greenbean alfredo
>cauliflower spaghetti

use only Trader Joes brand Alfredo sauce and Marinara sauce. they are mostly natural and low calorie.

even if you eat a full pound of vegetables with 1/2 a cup of sauce (more htan enough to coat that in my experience) you will only be eating no more than 250 calories for the whole meal.

and unlike most vegetable substitutions, it doesn't suck. i usually HATE substitutions, but i found that noodles are so useless and tasteless. even though im skinny af, i still eat these meals becuase they are just tasty and have more nutrients.

>teeth

get whitening strips. avoid anything that claims to take only a week. the longer it says it takes, the more realistic it is.

anything else? post an actual face pic. we are not psychic. we cannot predict what kind of hair will look good. no, giving us basic stats that describe a million dudes who look nothing alike is NOT going to help us.
>>
>>17846065
I only weight 200 pounds, my genetics just have a weak jawline im not grossly fat but im not attractive skinny either
>>
>>17846065
Also my haircut is fine I dont have issues with it. The main thing is acne, shitty skin like rough and dry even after mositurizer, and the double chin
>>
>>17844936
NERD skin care is something that I heard about the other day. It focuses on helping the good bacteria on your face thrive in order to outcompete the bad bacteria that also live on your face.

Here's a link:
https://www.nerdskincare.com/pages/the-nerd-good-stuff-guarantee
>>
>>17846960
thats alot of money though, 200 for a care package
>>
>>17846988
Who ever said good looks came cheap? This stuff won't dry you out and it will help your acne decrease over time.
>>
>>17847003
Yeah that's true but there has to be cheaper ways that may be less effective but get the job done.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.