[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name three positive things a woman can offer me that I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Name three positive things a woman can offer me that I don't already have access to.
>>
>>17844152
A living punching bag.

Grat for sparring.
>>
>>17844152

It really depends on the woman.
Anyone should be capable of surviving alone but having company can be wonderful if you actually love each other
>>
A reason to live.
>>
Continuation of your bloodline.
Disregard if you're not white.
>>
>>17844177

A dog would give him an even greater and more important reason to live since dogs can be trusted and depended on.

>>17844152

I dated a grill for 5 years because she had her own place, a college degree and a good profession; I thought she would provide a good foundation to build a life on/with, nope.

Nothing wrong with being a lone wolf, brah. It's less risky and you can always fuck sluts whenever you want.
>>
Extra company and intimacy.

But really, women aren't necessary for a happy life.
>>
Fuck off back to /r9k/.
>>
>>17844152
You can whine how women are all horrible after you break up with her. Oh wait you already do that on /r9k/ faggot.
>>
boobies to play with
actual sex

it's not worth the trouble though
>>
oh wait I got a good one
Someone to keep you company in otherwise lonely moments.

That's the only good thing I can think of really, a roomie wouldn't give you the same kind of company because he'd be doing his own shit with his time.
>>
>>17844152
well..
>>
>>17845421
kek
>>
>>17844152
OP there's something special about sitting on the couch watching a movie with a woman you truly love deep down inside your heart, knowing you're going to make love before you go to sleep that night

They will break your heart and cheat and leave you but while it lasts it's nice...
>>
offspring
sex
others depend on what kind of life you lead
>>
>>17845220
>Fuck off back to /r9k/.

This certainly is an original way to say "Actually, I can't. Sorry for wasting your time!", isn't it?
>>
tits
ass
vagina

Done, next?
>>
>>17844152

we dont know what you have access to. so why should we answer? you have already decided to disagree with anyhting we would say.
>>
File: poor kids.jpg (21KB, 590x389px) Image search: [Google]
poor kids.jpg
21KB, 590x389px
>>17846136
>we dont know what you have access to

is this an admission that matriarchal power is based on fabricated scarcity?
>>
There really should be more and better replies to this seemingly simple question. Passing on your genes is the only thing I can think of really.
>>
>>17844152
just get an ugly gf who works to please you

still has tits ass and pussy
>>
>>17846189
>just get an ugly gf who works to please you
That's not how it works though, even bottom of the barrel 2/10 landwhales won't even date anything lower than a 6/10 at this point.
>>
>>17846189
You mean one who has deeply rooted insecurities, who will constantly be looking for a man who makes her feel extremely loved for who she is, and will be on the prowl when you falter in doing so?

One who will emotionally abuse you because she thinks she's the victim of the situation, thinks she's viewed by society as ugly and unwanted, and so she treats you as if you are by her to make up for it?

How do you tell the difference between an abusive partner and one who is extremely insecure?

There is no difference, but it's easy to let things slip

Whatever, fuck life
>>
>>17845673
No, it's a way of saying that we've had thousands of these threads, and it's just shit bait that belongs over there.

You're not looking for an answer or trying to solve a problem, you're looking to bait and try to prove how smart you are.

>>17846155
No, it's saying that you asked "that I don't already have access to", and we don't know what you have access to, and as such can't answer.
>>
>>17846215
Fucking this.
>>
>>17845418

This.
I broke up with mine because she was busy doing her own shit all the time.
>>
>>17846215
Been there. Done that. Fuck life.
>>
>more intimate/deep conversations than you can have with a roommate or friend of the same sex
>can possibly give you a family if you're into that thing
>normie-camouflage so your boss doesn't think you're the next Elliot Rodgers
>tax breaks if you get married
>might be excited to see your naked body once in a while
>>
>>17846259
>You're not looking for an answer or trying to solve a problem, you're looking to bait and try to prove how smart you are.

If it's been so well discussed, why are you struggling so much to contribute something worthwhile to the thread?

It sounds like you're just projecting your insecurity onto others when your fragile beliefs are challenged.

It really has nothing to do with being smart and everything to do with being responsible.
>>
>>17848303
>And the projecting begins

He's fucking right though. Go out and talk to real people and you'll have the answer right in front of you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.