[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Store robery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469425667862.jpg (41KB, 281x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469425667862.jpg
41KB, 281x395px
Today I heard that my co workers were robbed last night and I'm concerned for them because it seems like they're illegally here. To sum things up someone robbed the store (it's like a 7 Eleven) and apparently the person who was working when the store got robbed is being charged $50 dollars because he had "too much money" in the drawer but it was $150.

Are their rights being violated in anyway? I was thinking of contacting an attorney on their behalf since they're bad at english (indian dudes)
>>
>>17843907
Its seems weird he has to pay money for being robbed? That is absurd
>>
it's basically a penalty for having too much in the register.
>>
>>17843907
So criminals committed a crime against other criminals? Who cares, maybe if we are lucky, the robbers will get jailed and the illegals will be sent back home
>>
Probably, but hiring an attorney is going to cost more than $50.
>>
>>17843907
You are jumbling three things that are unrelated.

1. They were robbed. Local cops will deal with that, and have no interest whatever in their immigration status.

2. They may be illegals. That's for the Immigration Service to deal with, and unless someone turns them in, they're OK. The cops aren't going to bother reporting them.

3. They violated store policy or manager's instructions to keep a limited amount in the till, a policy designed precisely to protect the store from robberies. That's between them and the manager. If he's a nice guy and they're usually reliable, he might let them off. You might plead with him on their behalf.
>>
>>17844135

Whoever you are, I'm glad you're here to make sense for these other people to understand.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.