[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just need some help this one time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3913.jpg (81KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3913.jpg
81KB, 750x1334px
Hello everyone I am a 20 year old full time college student who also works 25 hours a week, and this month between my car payment and other bills I have almost run out of money completely I currently have 30 dollars in my bank account to get me through this month. I am sure that most of you have your own financial issues especially with the holidays coming up, but if any of you have even a dollar you could spare I would be very thankful. This month with finals I had to miss some days of work to take my tests. I have never asked anyone for a handout before, I was taught to work hard every single day and to earn your own keep but at this point I don't know what else to do and don't have anyone else to go to. I am thankful to anyone who is able to spare some money and one thing that I will absolutely promise is that I will pay it forward. If you can spare anything my Venmo account name is @KeepGoing thanks once again to everyone who is able to help.
>>
>>17843820
What's your major?
>>
>>17843820
ask your mom for money
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My major ironically enough is Finance and I would ask my parents but I know that they wouldn't be able to help me right now and I don't want to worry them more then they already do about me.
>>
>>17843820
Get a fucking credit card you lazy bum and stop asking for free handouts. You should be willing to repay whatever you borrow with interest.
>>
>>17843820
Get a school loan or ask parents. Not internet strangers.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Wow thank you so much for that. First off I'm not a bum I have a job and I'm a full time student but this month some unforeseen expenses have come up and I'm at the end of the line. Second I would be willing to pay back if someone was gracious enough to help me out right now. But thanks for your reply anyway and great job at being able to get through your college years without ever receiving any type of help from anyone you're a real hero.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.