[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym stalker, what do. >Go to golds every day to lift >Yesterday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1481344069894.jpg (11KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
1481344069894.jpg
11KB, 290x293px
Gym stalker, what do.

>Go to golds every day to lift
>Yesterday someone whistled at me from the cardio stuff, but at the time I couldn't tell who it was between two people
>Whatever
>Notice this woman working out with what looks to be her father, she appears to be in her mid-late twenties, and he's easily pushing his 60s
>I walked by her on the way to the water fountain and she gave me this startled look
>Think nothing of it
>Come in today
>Gym employee who works the front desk asked to talk to me when I walked in
>Said that I should keep my eyes peeled because he saw that girl creeping on me big time yesterday whenever I wasn't looking
>He said that her dad literally had to stop her and tell her that "she needed to control herself because people can see you", and that she was following me out of the gym to the parking lot, when her dad stopped her
>Says that there is really something off about her and her dad and to just keep an eye out

So at first, I just thought she was some random strange woman. Now even one of the gym employees is telling me to be on the lookout because something isn't right with them, and that the girl was fucking following me.

Should I be concerned? I feel like I'm going to get stabbed while walking to or from my car or some shit.
>>
>>17843804
Is she hot? Then date her. If not, change the hours you work out.
>>
Crazy chicks are the best. They stick to you like glue until they fucked you or stopped liking you.

>tfw had a batshit insane chick
>walking around
>another women looks at me
>she squares up and tries to fight them
>for looking at me
>i literally met her 2 days ago
>>
>>17843804
What's your routine senpai?
>>
you have been chosen

you have little time

you will either be sacrificed or you can challenge the father and take his place
>>
>>17843809
>dating crazy
>ever
not op but i'd rather never have sex again than date another crazy bitch.
>>
>>17843816
Its basically my own modified version of push pull legs. 90% of it is barbell work with lots of deads and squatting, and some compound accessory lifts here and there.

>>17843809
she's alright. she has no ass, but decent tits and an 8/10 face, with literal crazy eyes.

>>17843815
yeah, that doesn't sound enjoyable.

>>17843817
oh no

>>17843819
same, already been scarred by the crazy, don't want to go there ever again.
>>
You have to be careful. Especially if someone felt the need to step in and warn you. Women stalkers are fucking horrific, and can be just as bad, if not in a lot of cases, much worse than men.

Change your routine up a bit at the gym, if you're still running into her at different hours consistently, then she is most likely actively seeking you out.

If she starts showing up in other places besides the gym, then you've got a real issue.
>>
>>17843822
Confront her outside of the gym if you can and tell her to please stop because she's making you uncomfortable. It's not acceptable and you don't like it. If it escalates from there you can probably get her kicked out of the gym.
>>
>>17843809
what if she just wants to stab OP instead of finding him attractive at all
>>
>>17843804
>Gym employee who works the front desk asked to talk to me when I walked in
>>Said that I should keep my eyes peeled because he saw that girl creeping on me big time yesterday whenever I wasn't looking

your story is fucking weird dude...who does this? I hope this is not some fantasy of that autist who posted the "are girls into ripped guys" thread every week
>>
>>17843848
I don't know, but it happened.

One of the things you mentioned was weird, the other wasn't.

The girl creeping on me is weird.

The employee letting me know, isn't.

Unless you're one of those 16 year old spergs who thinks everything is "cringe".

Unless the employee is lying to me, but why would he do that and risk getting in trouble with his job?
>>
>>17843848
>that autist who posted the "are girls into ripped guys" thread every week
kek I remember those threads
>>
>>17843848
In what world are you from that letting someone know that they are being followed by someone else is weird?

>muh apathy

also that guy that posted those threads was fucking hilarious
>>
Maybe she fancies you and was checking you out. Also, you don't know if the desk person knows her or not. Perhaps she actually wants to talk to you when she's not in front of her dad
>>
Change the gym. Women can be really ass crazy malicious.
>>
>>17844267
Your statement is not true. It's like saying men don't wear glasses. Don't be so judgemental. If a guy is checking a woman out, doesn't make him automatically crazy. If he is trying to be near her, doesn't automatically make him crazy. Stop the sexism. If someone thinks they are in danger from someone, they should alert the authorities.
>>
>>17844250
>Perhaps she actually wants to talk to you when she's not in front of her dad

This.

OP, keep an open mind. Don't jump to conclusions. You know damn well there is a side to this you haven't heard yet.

Futhermore, the whole "dad" thing is unsettling. The fact he had to follow her around or stop her from talking to you?
The guy working at the gym... I'd be curious as to why he warned you - did he notice the girl himself, or did the father say something to him?
I don't know, just going up and talking to someone isn't exactly weird, so why is there such a need for her to refrain?

The whole thing seems a little off to me.

My point is, OP, you don't have all the facts - jumping to conclusions will do nothing for you.

Realistically speaking, you have two choices;
>Ignore her (at the risk of possibly turning a blind eye to a rather abusive situation).
>Talk to her, and find out her story (at the risk of her growing attached and actually being crazy).

Shitty moral dilemma there OP. Serves you right for being good looking, should've been a creepy robot like me. Just kidding, but seriously, that situation sucks.
>>
>>17843809
Rule no2: Don´t stick your dick into crazy.

Don´t.

change the hours you work out buddy, it´s not that big of a deal
>>
I was actually stalked by a woman who is now in jail, because she tried to assault my girlfriend after 4 months of following me and her around.

Just take things easy, don't confront her. Keep going at your regular time, if she keeps being weird, then change your gym times. She may actually just want to talk to you because she likes you, or she could be a total fucking lunatic.

But yeah, don't sweat it too much now. If she continues the strange behavior with her dad and creeping on you, change gym hours.
>>
File: 1480492057816.png (99KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480492057816.png
99KB, 300x300px
Well, I went at the same time today and she was there, but her dad wasn't.

She approached me and I had a conversation with her. She is 27 (I'm 22), and we walked for a bit. She was really touchy with me, and kept trying to put her hands on me for some reason. Like I'd say something and she'd laugh and put her hand on my chest.

However, I can tell, there is DEFINITELY something not right with her. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but the way she speaks, the way she moves around, its just not right.

I don't think she is autistic because she can hold a conversation, and she makes eye contact, but something is just wrong about her and she gave me a really bad vibe.

She asked for my number, and like the fucking retard I am, I gave it to her anyways, but she hasn't texted me or anything yet.

ehhhh
>>
>>17845273
Don't stick it in crazy anon.
>>
>>17845189
story story story
>>
>>17845273
Dude, I got bad vibes from fucking reading what you wrote. This girl is fucked bro.

DO NOT ENTER YOUR PENIS INTO HER VAGINA

DO NOT
>>
>>17843869
>In what world are you from that letting someone know that they are being followed by someone else is weird?

In the normal world most people would hesitate to come to that conclusion and just mind their own business, much less actively talk to someone accusing someone else of doing something that is hard to prove like this fantasy scenario. Sure it might have happened but weighing the possibility here: some girl stalks guy who browses 4chan, or said weird guy made this up (I'd let you guess why), this place also has abundance of mentally ill lonely people I'd say the latter is more likely. lol why am I explaining common sense here though.

Bye
>>
>>17845273
Probably just nutty/on brain medication.

You can tap it if you really want (wrap it) just don't do more than that with her

>>17845442
This, but mainly I'm just guessing the worker there is really bored and gossipy shitter. That's the only "weird" part about it.
>>
>>17845442
>lol why am I explaining my autism here though
>replying to a post 12 hours ago

Retard.
>>
>>17845273
Post pics
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.