[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unhealthy Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 3.jpg (13KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
13KB, 564x564px
My girlfriend is pretty unhealthy. She gets only a 3-5 hours of sleep, skips meals, and has a really unhealthy diet(Junk Food, Fast Food, Etc.). I really love her and I'm kinda worried for her, and plus its really affecting her attractiveness both inside and out. I need to persuade her to start caring about her health. Any tips?
>>
threaten to break up with her
>>
>>17843653
Do not do that, that should never be used as leverage.
>>
>>17843669
it's what's going to happen if she doesn't change her lifestyle anyways

she needs to understand that
>>
>>17843676
Well I would not start with it. Start with something more subtle and work up on it, and you need to set an example and also be healthy, or else you have no right. If it gets too unbearable to handle, THEN maybe say you don't know if you can be with her but assure you want to help.
>>
>>17843687
the threat of termination and introduction of a personal improvement plan works for employees. It should work for relationships too.
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 640x1136px
My gf keeps acting crazy for my attention when we're not together. Sometimes I'll leave my phone to charge while I'm doing something else or I won't reply to her right away and she goes insane. She starts saying she wants to kill herself and all that. It feels like she's constantly shit testing me and looking for a negative reaction from me. If I play nice she'll treat me even shittier. I'll say something like "you're crazy but I love you" and she'll respond "fuck you".

In person she treats me like garbage a lot of the time too. She can be a sweetheart but it comes in shorter waves it seems.

Should I just break up with her? The biggest reason keeping me from leaving her is that I know she'll fuck all sorts of guys the next second. I know it because she was like that before we met. I'm all for girls having as much sex as they want but I know it will bother me for a little while. Especially if I can't get laid in the beginning.
>>
>>17843697
lol no it doesn't, all it creates is resentment
>>
>>17843720
wtf man make your own thread
>>
>>17843720
Break up with her, that's basically the definition of an abusive relationship. Sure it'll suck at first but you'll be way better off in the long run
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.