[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: o-DATING-30S-facebook.jpg (404KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DATING-30S-facebook.jpg
404KB, 2000x1000px
I met this girl (girls) on tinder and I like her.

The only problem is that she's in SE Asia.

I'm going to SE Asia for a month during summer. Should I go for it? Or should I give up and move on
>>
Ding ding ding

Gold diggers
>>
>I got so desperate for someone to match with me that I expanded my area to fucking South East Asia
>>
>>17843516

She's around my age and is a from good family.

More like hapa digger lol
>>
Make sure that everything is alright with your own views and other important things in your life.
For an example, is her religion compatible with yours? Does she want kids? pets?
Anything that might pop up later in life will ruin your affection towards her. I'd say go over those kind of trivialities and see if she's worth it.
>>
>>17843527

Dude I'm not serious about a relationship.
I just want to know what it's like to date a girl. If I really like her then it's a plus. But I'm probably just dreaming
>>
>>17843511

its a myth that jsut because you like a girl you got to do anything possible tp make it work.

your choices arent just 'move on' and 'fidn a way to make it work'.

if you're going to SE asia and you'll be near her, go see her. date a bit. then when its over, enjoy that it was a great fling and move on.
>>
>>17843569
some people care about things like marriage
>>
>>17843604

sure. but if you're going to go away for a whole fucking month, there is no point in trying to cultivate a marriage oriented relationship right now.

and if ur only going to asia for ONE MONTH there is no point in cultivating a marriage oriented relationsihp while there.

you actually have to 'settle down' before you can settle down with someone.

you sound like a woman from before the 60s mate, its okay to want to get married but if you can't even consider what you're going to do in asia for a month without consideirng how it will effect an imaginary marriage when you're single ,thats pretty sad
>>
What are some other good websites to get a quick shallow fuck besides tinder?

>>17843517
Fucking lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.