[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I cum inside a 48 yr old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (148KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 750x1334px
Hi so I've gotten so close to my mothers friend. She is fucking perfect to me and it all started when at the beach this past summer she put her ass in my face and told me it was clean, and I took a picture lol. Just a few weeks ago she was over the house to drop something off and I offered her to come in as no one was home we talked for a while and I told her I was stressed from class and work. She gave me a wet and sloppy blowjob and then things fizzled. My question is next time if I decide to go in her, can I bust my nut in her and let it just drip out? She is 48 and idk if this is still at all risky or what. Can I do this and tell her to take a plan b or something? Serious advice please, much appreciated. Cheers.
>>
>>17843506
I think you should ask her if she still has periods. Every woman is different. Some go infertile earlier/later than others.
>>
>>17843506
Bitch has herpes op
>>
I think I should because I really want to fill her up
>>
She is clean she sent me a few pics of pussy after waxing and oil
>>
gross dude
>>
Should I tell her I want to nut in her?
>>
>>17843534
how old are you?
>>
Go for it bro, if anything you'll get to dabble in a situation not many younger dudes find themselves.

Like the other anon suggested, ask if she still has period or has her tubes tied, because women that age still want to have kids and you don't need to be with a women that old for 18 years, nomsayian.
>>
>>17843559
Thanks bro and I so got you on that man. I'll find out and hopefully get that chance to just nut in and let it run. If everything works out, should be a sick story to tell.
>>
>>17843506
Older women are sexy as hell anon. Oldest woman I've fucked was in her early 40s, not quite 48.

She can still get pregnant anon it's extremely rare, but it's bad to be in that situation if it happens

Also she's old so she has had many years to contract STDs.

Wrap him up big boy, but trust me I know how you feel wanting to blow your load straight into her mature sugar walls. Mmmm
>>
>>17843613
Anon she'll most likely not abort at that age. Women that age enter the "I'm depressed because I can't have babies anymore, I'd literally kill somebody for one" phase so it's REALLY risky. Don't waste 18 years of your life just for a cool story to brag about
>>
>>17843618
I won't do it unless she says she doesn't get her periods or is on bc.
>>
>>17843524
Do share.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.