[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College Finals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: FUCK.jpg (10KB, 316x211px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
10KB, 316x211px
So I've got two finals that are overlapping at the exact same time on the exact same day. I contacted the department I'm enrolled in, and I'm contacting the professors of the courses right now. I'm also freaking the fuck out.

What... What do I do? What do I do?
>>
What sort of college do you go to where they can't even sort this sort of thing out?
>>
>>17843446
you did what you could. But didnt you check to see that your finals wouldn't overlap?
>>
>>17843465
That's the thing. There's a general chart that gives you an idea of when things are supposed to happen and one of the classes was supposed to have a final two days prior to the other. But the date of that class' final has been confirmed twice, now. And I just got that second confirmation today.

So... I don't know? I don't know.
>>
>>17843446
Unless you're a shit person one of your professors might let you reschedule

>This is why you always make friends with your teachers
>>
>>17843446

Find the class you more likely to fail on and study for that exam more

Manage your time wisely
>>
>>17843482
wow sounds like real bad luck. They will most likely let you test another time. Although it might be an oral test or something. It's on their end that this happened. Just make sure you keep talking to your profs.
>>
Don't fucking worry about it, for christ sake. You let them know as soon as you had the information, so it's not your fault at all. They are required to reschedule for you.

Remember that you're paying for your degree. They can't just give you a 20% (or however much the final is worth) grade drop just because they caused a scheduling error. They would be screwing you out of a degree you're paying for. Think about this stuff a little before you panic dude
>>
>>17843446
Professor (not yours) writing here.

Though this is not supposed to happen, it does, more often than anyone likes. it WILL be dealt with. Go to both professors, asking for an alternate time. (You might get a better response if you volunteer to take the exam early)

There can be legitimate reasons for a professor to not want to do that, but one of them ought to give in. If both refuse, go to the heads of each department. Don't complain, just ask for their help in sorting this out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.