[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents could have been having a so comfortable life if I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (56KB, 861x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 861x470px
My parents could have been having a so comfortable life if I don't exist. I just want them to be happy and live well. I feel like a weight. I really wish I didn't exist. Would suicide, but don't want to cause pain to them. I just wanted to take this from my chest.
>>
Anon, I thought the same way too, until my parents put it to me this way:
One day I remarked on how I felt awful because I had to make my mom cut it short with some of her friends so she could pick me up, how her life would be better without me, etc. But then she pointed to the back seat, where my lil spaniel named Bandit was sleeping, and she said,
>"You love him right?"
>yeah
> "Do you ever regret having to come home from a friend's house to let him out?"
>No, not at all.
>"Do you hold it against him, the extra things you have to do for him?
>No, not in the slightest, I'd do it ten times over if that's what he needs.
>"He's a dog. A DOG, anon. Imagine how much more strongly we feel about doing these things for you."

Needless to say, I didn't view myself as a burden after that.
>>
>>17842920
Talk to your parents , what is their deal. That you are burden for them , but you want to see them happy
>>
Join the military and try to get blown up by a landmine in Afghanistan or something. At least this way you die with "honor" and your loved ones are going to feel like "anon was a great patriot" with tears in they're eyes. By cowardly killing yourself, it's gonna be super hard on them "Did we drove him to do this? Oh I wish we could go back in time and made him happy! WE'RE SORRY ANON!!!"

Plus I think your family gets some kind of benefits.
>>
>>17843246
Thats actually really nice anon thanks I needed that.
>>
>>17842920
I know this feel anon. All I wanna do is keep saving enough money to just move out asap so they don't have to deal with me ever again. I'm just extra bills for them.

There's virtually no bonding in my family at all - everyone is distant. I'm the black sheep that everyone talked shit about because I grew up awkward and socially retarded but nobody bothered to teach me otherwise. Now I'm stuck in cringeville with a shitty job and no goals for the future and I just wanna get outta here so I stop being an embarrassment. I already know they talk about me when I'm not around. It's been like that since I was a little kid. Like nobody tried to understand me (I think I legit had/have ADHD or some mental disorder), they just ignored me and talked shit behind my back.

I avoid my parents a lot because I know what they really think of me, but what makes me feel better from time to time is just biting the bullet and do something nice for them. Leave them some money when you can, buy them dinner when you can, tidy the house up a bit. It's more for you than them, so think of it that way if you're struggling with self-validation like I am but can't stand your parents. Then focus everything you have on packing up and moving out. If you need a goal in life, let that be one. Let that be your driving force.
>>
>>17843246
Wow I got yelled at for asking the slightest bit of help with anything growing up
Serves them right tho I haven't spoken to either of them in 6 months and I finally decided to never do it again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.