[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I send someone who scammed me to jail? If so advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fred.jpg (28KB, 470x336px) Image search: [Google]
fred.jpg
28KB, 470x336px
Girl from highschool I hardly knew messages me through facebook, giving me a sob story asking for help. Lost her job, trying to keep custody of her kid, overwhelmed with bills. I offered to help her find a job, and gave her some money on the condition she pay it back later. I found her a 40K a year job she would guarantee get, where my brother is one of the managers, except she canceled her interview twice. She kept coming up with emergencies and I ended up bailing her out by a few thousand dollars. She suddenly stopped replying to my texts when I stopped helping her and blocked me on facebook. I eventually decided to check her in the court system, because she said her apartment complex was robbed she lost a bunch of stuff. She also kept talking about a custody battle for her daughter. I found that the day she was supposed to be in court was actually for shoplifting and she didnt show and the judge issued an arrest warrant.

Although I got scammed, I feel like I would be getting justice if I could get the police to her place. But I dont know if there is any legal way I can do that
>>
>>17842905
Just stop
Literally take what ever you lost like a man and keep it as a reminder in your head to not be so fucking stupid, especially with women.
Why on earth would you do all that to someone you don't even know? Like seriously. I swear to god if you thought you could get some pussy with that too that would be the fucking best.

It's the real world out there, don't get financially attached to anyone you can't trust.
>>
>>17842905
Did you sign a contract with her? If not, you have pretty much zero chance getting her for anything.
>>
>>17842905
Confrontation is a part of life. You're an adult now. As an adult you're supposed to be able to resolve conflicts without running to authority figures.
>>
I dont expect the money back at this point. I was just wondering if I could make a noise complaint of something and get her arrested since she has a warrant out for her arrest.
>>
>>17842971
Getting her arrested for what? Making some cuck mad? She didn't commit a crime.
Stop wasting your time and energy on lost cases once again.
>>
40k a year job? Add me on facebook. I'll be there for the interviews :)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.