[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I apologize?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1480321787775.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480321787775.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
there's a girl I've been checking out at work. she flirts with me but I think she's playing some mind games (I've dated a lot of women, I can tell when they're starting to play mind games).

we had a company holiday party the other night, and at first she said hi to me but then seemed to ignore me and act uninterested all of a sudden, which is different since she's always smiling at me at work. finally before the night was over I walked over to her and whispered "why do you dress like that?" and walked away. she dressed kind of slutty/strange for the party, but it was pretty rude on my part. I turned back before walking out and saw her staring at me kind of shocked.

I'm not sure if I should apologize on monday. part of me wants to because I think I hurt her feelings and I do feel bad about that, though I do think what she was wearing was kind of slutty.

any thoughts? I'm still interested in her, but she has been pissing me off lately because she seems to enjoy playing games more than genuinely wanting to get to know me, which led me to say that.
>>
>>17842903
bump
>>
>>17842903
bump
>>
>>17842903
smiling and acting nice is a defense mechanism women use to protect themselves from threats
>>
>>17843000
yeah I know that already, but I catch her staring at me all the time whenever I randomly look over her way. she also starts conversations with me when I'm just working.
>>
It was completely uncalled for OP. A simple apology like "Hey, I was an ass that night. Was really frustrated at some stuff and you happened to be the unlucky recipient of it. I'm sorry for what I said". Just something simple can go a long way. Don't make it too elaborate or overly dramatic, just sort of a "set it and forget it" kind of apology. If she accepts it and wants to talk, cool. If not, hey man live and learn.
>>
>>17843057
thanks I'll do that
>>
>>17842903
>"why do you dress like that?
Holy shit you have absolutely no game at fucking all.

How have you not fucking killed yourself out of embarrassment yet?
>>
>>17843072
yeah if you said that to me I'd smack you in your fat mouth. fuck off you lil faggot
>>
>>17843073
Again, how have you not killed yourself yet?
>>
>>17843076
to piss off and hurt lil shit heads like you, as long as people are always talking shit I'll always be around to fuck with their day
>>
>>17843090
The hero /b/ deserves
>>
>>17842903
>I've dated a lot of women. I can tell when they start playing mind games

DUDE OVER 300 CONFIRMED KILLS LMAO
>>
>>17843069
Nah that guy is a cuck..... she doesnt get the right to play with your emotions for days. Then you make one remark thats barley offensive and all of a sudden youre apologizing.... you seem to be adept to notice when people are running game bro... dont you think this cus be another expecred out come of her mesisng with you... making you apologize for her fucking up.?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.