[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions that don't deserve their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 13

File: 1334543534336.jpg (42KB, 712x712px) Image search: [Google]
1334543534336.jpg
42KB, 712x712px
A post earlier made me realize we need one of these bad boys up and running, so let's go.
>>
I usually just search the catalog for similar topics and post my questions there. But nobody replied to my last one so I guess I'll move it here
>>
I'm an emotionally crippled manchild. How do I grow up?
>>
I have PTO for a doctor's appointment next week. My coworkers have to work extra to cover for me.

The doctor's office canceled the appointment and asked to reschedule like 3 weeks ago, but I never checked my voicemail until today.

Should I try to cancel the PTO?
>>
File: 13443454343545.jpg (15KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
13443454343545.jpg
15KB, 600x400px
Should I order cheap sushi tomorrow night, or order cheap domino's pizza? The sushi costs a bit more and isn't as warm and comfy, but I love sushi and I don't get to have it often whatsoever. On the other hand, warm pizza in freezing cold mountain Canada temperatures sounds amazing too.

I wish I was joking over how I can't decide.
>>
>>17842886
cook rice and beans

the simmering beans will help heat up your house

they're also healthier and reduce your food cost since dry beans are so so much cheaper than restaurant food
>>
Probably a dumb one, I ordered something online, 3 weeks past their expected delivery date I told them I didn't get it and they gave me a refund. Few weeks after I got the refund the package came.
I'm not obligated to return it or anything right? Didn't have to sign for it so I doubt they'll even know it ever got to me. It was only a couple bucks really, but idk what the legal status on this kind of thing is. Mail order fraud is a thing I think. I don't buy shit online much, and when I do I've never had issues lol.
I figure with it being over a month late they'd probably just give it to me as compensation for being so shit lol.
>>
>>17842900
ignore it and move on. It's likely they'll just move on too. It's their fault anyways for not getting it to you on time.
>>
I want to become a pilot for major airlines, but I'm afraid they'll find my mental health records from the military and refuse to let me fly. How thorough are the background checks and mental evaluations?
>>
>>17842892
But I'm fine in regards to my budget. I've actually insanely under spent for the past two months (I'm not underweight due to stress and not eating) which is what has allowed me to finally get take out. I know this may sound silly, but I've never ordered takeout before by myself and I'm 27. I just want to do it. I crave it.

Please just help me. And help me decide between the two. What would you do?
>>
>>17842910
>(I'm not underweight due to stress and not eating)
Whoops. Meant to say I'm underweight. Not sure where the not came from.
>>
>>17842910
Sushi is funner with friends. It's not the same by yourself.

Pizza is good alone or with company so go with the pizza.
>>
So this cold has been killing me for 2 days now
Heavy coughing, fever, stuffy nose, my eyes feel like they are burning, and everytime i cough my head hurts.
I used:
Generic analgesics, artificial tears for my eyes, a honey, sugar and lemon mix for coughing and so far nothing has worked, anyone know what else can i do besides ending it?
>>
>>17842921
have you been drinking lots of water and resting?
>>
>>17842907
Thats what I thought.
Again, I'm just always paranoid about breaking some sort of law I didn't know existed or something. Don't wanna get thrown in the slammer for keeping a 4$ pair of stockings after getting refunded lol.
>>
>>17842924
I have been sleeping since yesterday (had to drive my mom to the mall) and yes drinking lots of ice cold water
>>
My laptop fan is clicking and noisy af. I am also completely computer retarded so fixing it myself is not an option. I can't even figure out how to get the damn thing open to look at it.
How much you think this is gonna cost me?
>>
>>17842929
guaifenesin has helped me before. It helps loosen phlegm.
>>
Remedies for post nasal drip?
Been coughing up mucus for a week now
>>
>>17842937
Modern computers are designed to be idiot proof. You're not going to brick it by just changing the fan.

I literally spilled diet coke into my PC then there was a burning smell and the computer shut off. I opened it up, dried off the motherboard, and it turned back on just fine. Turned out the diet coke just damaged the power strip.
>>
File: untitled.png (301KB, 350x293px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
301KB, 350x293px
>>17842948
Neti pot
>>
>>17842954
Idk bro, I've gone through 4 computers in this past year because I keep fucking them up.
Like I was thinking I was just gonna get the dust out at first, took all the screws out the back and could not pry the backing apart. Made sure there were no screws left, I was putting some pretty serious force on it though and that just spooked me because I was about to snap the damn thing in half. Wouldn't budge.

Plus, again, LITERALLY computer retarded. I make my sister do system restores for me because idk how to do it.
Just wondering if anyone else has ever paid to replace a fan, because I don't wanna walk into best buy, wait an hour for them to give me a quote, just for it to be worth more than the computer itself (like my last computer with a bad hinge.)
>>
>>17842973
ok that's not really a ``computer'' problem, it's more of an ``understanding how to use tools'' problem

anyone who knows how to use screwdrivers and thermal paste could replace a fan. You could place an ad on Craigslist asking for someone to do it
>>
>>17842973
Get it cleaned, really cheap and you should learn how to do it if it happens again
>>
>>17842980
>thermal paste
lol idk what that even is.
Plus, I'd rather take it to a professional because if they fuck it up somehow I can actually sue them for it. If I take it to Craigslist Johnny's house and he wrecks it, I can't really sue him because well, I knowingly took it to an amateur.
I just can't afford another computer man. I blew like 2000 bucks between the 4 of them this year.
>>17842988
You know what kinds of places do that though? Like Geek Squad? Any computer store?
>>
How do I stop being an insecure piece of shit when it comes to my relationship

I'm self-destroying it from the inside out by constantly being afraid and worrying.
>>
>>17843034
You need to destroy yourself and then construct a new self through a process of renewal. The first step is ending your relationship.
>>
Glassdoor says I'm 18.4% above my estimated market value

What does this mean for me?
>>
What colour should I paint my nails? Not painting them is not an option, making sure they're nicely manicured is how I stop myself from biting them
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 292x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 292x282px
How so I make a girl want me (enjoy my company, miss me when I'm not there, etc)? How do I make her laugh? Sometimes I make jokes but more often than not it feels like she's forcing a smile. I'm used to being funny online or around male autistic friends, not around a quiet, modest traditional catholic girl. Any clues?
>>
>>17843103
I'm a man, but I personally like the orange/light red colour on women's nails
>>
>>17843103
Chess board.
>>
>>17843225
You have to calm down and get comfy in her company and help her feel the same. I've got a knack for getting people comfy and open with me and that is achieved by being open with them and offering a non judgemental ear. Take conversation deeper than you're used to. Don't make things emotionally heavy, the more nervous/negative you are the more she'll notice and react to that energy. Google emotional availability and things like that so you'll understand some of the things involved.
>>
>>17843299
So what you mean is basically being there for her, listening and offering advice, sharing my own problems etc? I might be on the right track, we often study together and help each other out with stuff and I always try to encourage her when she's stressed about something. I'll spend some more time googling about this, thanks for the advice
>>
>>17843242
I hate black and white on my nails

>>17843240
Something like pic related?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 564x564px
>>17843419
I had in mind something closer to pic related but normal red looks nice too
>>
File: aaaapepe.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
aaaapepe.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Is it normal for quiet, beta virgin guys who like to play video games a lot to never talk to their girlfriends over text/calling ever? I can only see my guy like 1-2 times a week in person but the five other days he never texts me unless I text him first.
>>
>>17843431
I don't own something that orange (and I think that sort of colour would look horrid with my skin tone too), but I do own that polish in the pic I posted, and it's the orangeist red I own. Only problem is that it stinks
>>
>>17842948
this:
>>17842956

Or some saline, both will do the trick
>>
>>17843103
Try a light pink or light blue, it honestly depends on your skin tone though. If I were you, I'd look up some online guides that match skin tone with manicure colors.
>>
>>17843442
Then sure go with that red. If it smells then that's another reason for you to not bite your nails. I'm the kind of person that loves the smell of gasoline and nail polish and shit like that but it can't really stink that much right?
>>
>>17843464
It's not the smell of the polish when it's wet that bothers me (I barely notice the smell of nail polish anymore), it's when it's dry. It's a scented polish and the smell really isn't pleasant imo

>>17843453
I'm familiar with what suits me, I'm just having one of those days where I just don't know what to go with.
>>
>meet cute girl
>she seems to like me
>we hang out a few times
>tell her i think she's cute
>totally botch it, make myself sound like a sperg
>she doesn't talk to me much anymore
>if she did like me before, she doesn't now

Did I fuck up? I just wanna be friends with her, if she doesn't like me in that way, I don't mind.
>>
>>17843039
Don't do the first step this person said. I would just try to solve things on the side instead of breaking up, because that will only make you feel worse.
>>
File: Want, Need.jpg (24KB, 236x545px) Image search: [Google]
Want, Need.jpg
24KB, 236x545px
>>17843103
If you truly care about your manicured fingers you would never chew off French tips, although pic related would probably give you some sort of poisoning
>>
>>17843486
You have to decide whether you want to date a woman or be her friend right after you meet her and then walk down that path.

Women like men, men are confident in their decisions. Women don't like men who try to walk the line between being her friend and being her lover and then 6 months later get bitter that she doesn't want to be your lover.

If you want to be friends with a girl then be her friend and don't make any advances on her. If you want to be a girl's lover than just ask her out right away and see if she says yes, if she says no don't try to be her friend.
>>
A girl I used to be sort of friends with now shows a strong distaste towards me for no apparent reason. She avoids me in obvious ways, says hi to me in a bad tone, stopped replying to my texts (and I wasn't annoying or anything).
Should I ask her what's the deal with it? Or ask a girl who's a close friend of her and whom I get along with better? And what's the proper way to word the question?
I mean I picture that if I ask something like this it would be easy for them to deny it or even turn it against me.
>>
>>17844850
Just ask her straight up.
Weaving your way towards the question is an admission of guilt in some peoples eyes.

Just say "Anonette, Hey. I noticed you've been avoiding me and I liked that we were friends before so what's up?"
>>
>>17842876
A serious emotional relationship will teach you a lot about yourself, how the world works, and mature you to the point where you understand people.

I guess the issue is that you're too much of a man baby to find one of those
>>
>>17843225
Don't go around looking for girls. Enjoy your own company and the company of your friends and if girls are around to notice your great personality crushes will emerge.

That's the thing though, you have to really have a great personality. I don't mean that in the sense that you have to be some charismatic master of people who always makes people laugh and captivates others. Yeah being funny is a really good trait, but it should come from a place of sincerity. What's most important about having an attractive personality is being genuine and sincere. Be sweet.
>>
>told gf it would be hot with a mmf threesome
>she thought it was kinda weird that I think its hot
>she was not interested in the idea (''I only want your dick'')
Should I just let it go and accept the fact that she doesnt want it or do you guys think she could change if I ease her into it somehow
>>
"Your two answers combined must be no more than seven pages typed, although you may distribute that as you wish among your responses."

Does this mean he wants less than 7 pages? Or exactly 7 pages? English is not my first language
>>
>>17845117
it should not be more than 7, so maximum 7 pages
>>
>>17845111
why would you share your gf with another man?
>>
>>17845125
I dont really get jealous, and I think it's a sexy idea of being 2 people making her cum multiple times.

pls dont judge me lol
>>
File: 20161211_215219.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161211_215219.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Please help.

My areca palm (I think that's the species) is apparently dying. The roots are brown/black; I can easily remove the roots; there's white mold on the roots; and there are white bulbs in the ground (see picture).

What do I do to save it? I refuse to let another plant die on my watch.
>>
>>17844848
I'm going to see her today for the first time in a couple of months. Is there anything I should say to her?
>>
>>17845106
Good advice all around but I'm not really going around looking for girls, I just met this one girl and she has caught my interest and hopefully I caught hers. Now I just want to make sure our relationship can grow in a healthy way. My top priority right now is making sure she has a good time when I'm around, so that's why I want to make her smile and laugh
>>
>>17845595
Keep it dry, too much moisture will encourage fungus, something a weakened plant can't afford. Also keep it out of drafts and as illuminated as possible

Godspeed anon
>>
Why do people share what they are currently doing, record themselves, take pictures of their food?

I've always thought it's some hipster attention whore shit.

However, I often spent my time alone surfing the net, consuming media and now I realise that the only thing I have left from that time is my memories which are fading.

And I've read too much brainfuck literature, so I mix dreams and reality sometimes and I'm not sure if my past existed anymore.

At least if I tell someone about what I do, like or think i would have evidence in reality that it took place.

It's normal for a human being to write a diary or take other notes about his life, right? I've always took pride in being so mysterious and secretive, but now I'm legit scared about how large chunks of me are falling into oblivion, not to mention the existential dread creeping.

Am I okay, anons? Where is the border between attention-whoring and assuring yourself yesterday did happen?
>>
I dropped out of college to work as a housekeeper at a hotel because my anxiety disorder makes it hard for me to keep up with the responsibilities of college. The job is alright and my colleagues are great people. How do I stop feeling bad about my career choice because my parents/society look down on certain jobs?
>>
>>17845098

mfw I'm in a relationship with one and he refuses to change
>>
More of a survey than a question, but definitely doesn't deserve a thread.

There are two buttons, /adv/

>press and hold button A and you'll get 50 bucks with a 99% chance.
>press and hold button B you'll get 5 million with a 1% chance.
You have to hold the button for one hour to activate the function and can use the buttons up to ten times a day overall.

How will you use them in the next 2-5-10 years??
>>
>>17846478
as long as you're making enough money to survive and to be comfortable and happy, that's all that matters. i make minimum wage working a shitty admin office job. min wage is good in australia so i'm comfortable. i might be getting a new job soon, as a "field technician" - which they also described as "cooling tower cleaner". I know that when i say i'm a "cooling tower cleaner" people will only hear "cleaner" and think the same thing. but w/e, i don't give a shit. that job has a higher base pay than I am receiving now anyway.

tl;dr you do you, fuck everyone else.
>>
>>17846777
8 hours a day, 50 weeks a year is $99,000 yearly using button A

8 hours a day, 50 weeks a year is $100,000,000 yearly using button B

if I had to do it for a minimum of 2 years then I'd use button B and retire
>>
>>17846777
Button B, 4+ hours per day until I have 20 million. Shouldn't even take that long unless my luck is REALLY bad.
>>
>>17846777
this is a stupid scenario. you can just put a rock on the button. or wedge some paper in the side. either way, there will be ways to exploit the button. obvious answer is the 5 million button. if you use it to the maximum, 10 times a day.. in just 10 days you already are at more than 60% chance of succeeding.
>>
>>17846811
also my answer is that i would use it every day for the 10 hours until i get the 5 mil. then i stop. that's enough money for the rest of my life.
>>
Anyone able to recommend self-help books on social skills? I bought How to Win Friends and Influence People and will finish reading it today. Anything good I'll look into.
>>
>>17846825
There's a book recommended to me by somebody I know personally who said it was very influential on her becoming successful in life. She's appeared on book covers and modeled around the world.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People By stephen covey. In just a single page of it, it blew my mind about mistakes I was making in my relationships with other people. It's that good.

The only problem is internalizing the lessons and learning the lessons of the book. Its like 300+ pages so thats a long time you need to digest all that information and put it into practice. But if you do this that book is going to level you up real good. Like really good. Way better than average good.
>>
>>17846848
ahaha I probably should have mentioned that I bought that book also. Will read it once I'm finished How to Win Friends.

I appreciate the recommendation though and will make a real effort to learn from the books.
>>
Is it up to the person who uses the last of the water in the kettle to fill it up for the next use, or is it up to the person who goes to use it after them to fill it up before they use it and turning it on?
Kettle isnt seethrough.
>>
>>17846880
The latter. It's the responsibility of the person who wants to use to make sure that there's enough water in there
>>
>>17846811
"You" obviously implies "you as a person" holding the button.

>10 times a day.. in just 10 days you already are at more than 60% chance of succeeding.
Gamblers fallacy.
>>
>>17846470

See a psychiatrist anon. Uncertainty of what happened and what didn't isn't a good sign.
>>
>>17842876
Throw away your childish posessions. Force yourself to change
>>
Whats the right mindset when dealing with a histrionic girl?
>>
>>17843032
Didn't you say your sister's good at that stuff? Ask her for help. Failing that, google "computer maintenance city-name", there's probably some local company that will be able to do it.

>>17843441
He's afraid of seeming clingy, tell him you want to talk to him more.

>>17846777
There is an objectively correct answer. B is greater than A This is elementary statistics. A results in a net $49.5 per press (.99 X 50) and B results in a net $50,000 per press (.01 X 5000000).
>>
>>17843103
>female autism

kill yourself. go transparent or i'll find you and rip them all out.
>>
>>17846969
you mean all girls?

the right mindset is to be chad, pump them and dump them.

alternatively, to spare yourself the trouble, donate sperm. that way you can pump and dump bitches all your life with 0 commitment and you can have a fuckton of children with 0 commitment too. checkm8 females.
>>
My job is super well paid, but it's draining me physically and emotionally. I'm doing completely different things than the job description contained and I feel as if I was a part of some fucking sect with the atmosphere in the office as it is.

I'm in no dire need of money; should I change it for something less stressful or just suck it up and save money?
>>
>>17847624
Depends. What's more important: a job you enjoy, or the money?
>>
I'm facing a dilemma.
Do I stay in school full-time for a degree that I kinda like, that will put me about 20 grand in debt and take up all of my free time for 2 more years,
or do I pursue a creative venture that I've gotten more and more clients for over the past few years?

I sew costumes(anime, gymnastics, theatrical) and clothing(club-wear, ballgowns, etc...), and have been pulling more and more high-paying commissions, but I have to work my schedule around my schooling, which limits the number of projects I can take on. I love sewing. It's creative, and fun, and it's what I'd do if I won the lottery and didn't have to worry about bills.
However, I know how spotty working commission can be, and the career I'm training for starts off at 40 grand a year, plus bennies.
Tl;dr
What do, /adv/?
Follow my dreams and embrace the unknown, or strive another 2 years to get my degree and security?
>>
Any advice on looking for a job? I fell for the game design degree meme, and haven't found anything except for a seasonal part-time job at Best Buy.
>>
>>17846897
>Gamblers fallacy.
Gamblers fallacy means if you flip a head the first few times, it has to flip tails or vice versa. Being aware that you will likely eventually hit heads if you keep tossing the coin is an entirely separate issue. The longer your period, the more things will balance out.
>>
>>17847638
I was a science journalist before I went into this job (which is basically secretary shit and lots of copywriting and dealing with my superiors' bullshit) and I miss being excited about research, so there's that.

However, I feel a lot of peer pressure connected with money. All my friends are working white collar jobs, doing absolutely nothing and earning a significant amount. I thought about going for a paid internship to one of the local science magazines, but then I doubt I'll be able to withstand my friends' pity and all the "oh you're earning so little, how do you manage?" shit
>>
>>17847652
Look for jobs that don't necessarily require a degree, but where a degree can help with career progression. My boyfriend did shit at uni so ended up with a shitty call centre job for a bank, now he's an analyst earning almost twice what he started on (and his starting salary was a pretty good starting salary)
>>
>>17847654
>The longer your period
That's the key. If there is an infinite long period it's bound to balance out, in realistic scenarios it doesn't last long enough.

At least with a coin the chance is still pretty good but with something like 1%, you could try 1000 times, and while statistically your chance to win would be 10/1000, in reality it would remain the same shitty 1%.
>>
>>17847659
Is how much you earn really any of their business? Though my attitude is somewhat coloured by the fact that I come from a place where we don't really talk about money
>>
>>17847683
Where I live people tend to love talking about money as a fuel for mental masturbation to the tune "I got it better than him".

But I guess I'm not better than that for not being able to leave this toxic environment.
>>
>got ringworm or some other fungal infection from a cat
>masturbated a few times before I got diagnosed, and a few times during
>when I got rid of the infection on my body, noticed 3-4 white spots on my penis' head
>they don't hurt, itch or do anything they are just there, and are white compared to the red marks that were on my body from the infection
>used the same cream I used for the rest of the body, no effect
Now my question for you anons is, do I go to a urologist or a dermatologist for this? I'm asking because when I see a GP I need to ask him myself who I need to see (bullshit procedure, I wish I could go to a private clinic but then I'd have to wait a week or so for my next pay check). Alternatively, if anyone here had a similar situation they could share what medication they used, would be great to be able to take care of it myself without having to wait 2+ hours to see the gp, and then at least a week + waiting time when I get there to see a specialist.
>>
>>17842921
zicam tablets, they're amazing.
>>
File: 1411971145912.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1411971145912.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
Didn't feel like making a new thread, so I'm just posting in here.

>Be me
>Started studying abroad in Japan
>Thought I'd finally be able to be more positive and outgoing now that I'm no longer a parasite in my mother's house
>2 months later
>Actually feel even less confident and became more depressed than before

I know that I'm just not used to life here yet, but everything is so fast-paced and overwhelming for me, and the worst thing is the language barrier. I'm actually pretty confident that my Japanese skill is pretty ahead of everyone else in class, but outside of class, Japanese sounds like alien speak to me.

The guys at my part-time job place is especially bad, when I'm busy not fucking up my things, they'd just swoop in, say some random shit and take off without giving me a chance to confirm it again, like I'm a born Japanese or something. And when I do things different from what I was told, I got scolded really hard. Shit, I've already tried my damnest out there. If I don't understand, then explain it to me clearly, slowly for fuck sake. Or learn fucking English goddamnit.

Between school and part-time job, I just don't have any time to enjoy myself anymore. Shit, I used to browse 4chan daily, but now I barely go here anymore.
>>
>>17848097
Not to add to it but isn't that why so many of them kill themselves? Going over there to join the misery doesn't sound too enticing.

Does the barrier hold you back from being social? I remember when people were posting about that "fugly white chick in Japan" comic strip, there's usually always that aspect of "new and interesting" when you're the foreigner somewhere. Dunno what ethnicity you come from but if the teenage girls there are anywhere as shallow and "liberated" as the rest of the world, you'd expect to be like an exotic delicacy to them.
>>
>>17848103
I'm not from Burgerland. I'm from a third world country in Southeast Asia and got mistaken to a chink a few times already.

I'm not exactly the social type either, I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm anti-social though. But aside from the teachers from school, I haven't been able to talk much in Japanese. And there's my dilemma, I want my Japanese to get better, but I can't get better because I can't socialize, and I can't socialize much because my Japanese is still shit.
>>
File: 1476839994264.jpg (22KB, 599x335px) Image search: [Google]
1476839994264.jpg
22KB, 599x335px
How do I cope with the fact my dad is complete scum and that I don't have any positive male role models in my life?
>>
>>17846185
Thank you for the advice, kind anon!
>>
File: 36497_dark_souls.jpg (637KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
36497_dark_souls.jpg
637KB, 1920x1080px
>>17848121
Be your own role model anon.

I have the shitty dad issue too. Be the opposite of what he is and become your own person. Some things rub off as a result of being raised by him (for me it's a lack of patience, i went to anger management to fix this).

It doesn't matter where you start the race anon, it's where you finish that counts.
>>
U I have no money until tomorrow.
I'm stuck at work for 12 hours.
I'm a girl in my mid twenties. I'm not expecting everything in my life to be handed to me since I'm at work and live pay check to pay check. How do I get someone or something to get me a free pizza.
Hungry :(
>>
is it easier to be broken up with, or break up with someone.

if they break up with me, the choice was made for me, and I don't have to deal with thinking I should've waited on pulling the trigger.

if I break up with them, I have to stay strong and convince myself at all times that what I did was for my own best interest despite how I feel.
>>
>>17849071
Get a sugar daddy. In exchange for being his date and sex, you'll get all sorts of presents and nice experiences you couldn't afford.
>>
>>17849114
I'm in this boat. Guy is good and extremely hot but I'm settling. I'm worried I'll give up my true love
>>
>>17848032
Can I get a short answer for this? Being at the doctor's always makes me sperg out.
>>
>>17849123
>just whorebyourself out
i thought we told you we do not want your depressed robot tendencies to give out life advice
>>
>>17849123
Everything about being with a sugar daddy is great except the sex makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>17847652
Look for a career where you have applicable skills. It may not be your dream job, or job you studied for. Perhaps you can get involved with a communication position, a graphic design position or a computer analytics position.
>>
How do I ask a girl if she wants to hang out in her or my dorm without sounding like I'm trying to fuck or something? She's lowkey a nerd so I'm just thinking watching some chinese cartoons or something together could be a good time.
>>
>>17849413
Just say you're watching Samurai Champloo over again with chips and drinks, and if you're down for that, I'd love your company.
>>
What do I buy my GF for christmas?
>>
>>17848113
Yo anon I'm also studying in Japan rn, though my Japanese is good enough to socialize. I also felt really lost when I first got here because I hadn't had that much speaking practice, but I slowly became more acclimated to it.

Make mistakes. Just fuckin talk. You'll already be impressing them with the fact that you can speak any Japanese. You're not going to get any better at it until you start speaking. I've got a bit of hesitation about speaking too, but you get a drink or two in me and Japanese will flow out of my mouth.

How long have you been studying Japanese? What's your kanji reading ability like? I found studying a shitton of kanji made the rest of my Japanese much better.
>>
>>17846470
I somewhat know that feel, I think it's some kind of a paranoia (I get paranoid from time to time), although it's mostly either about memories from 5+ years ago, or about memories from when I was drunk. Honestly, I got drunk about a week ago with a friend and I'm really uncertain whether I said some things to her, or if I just imagined it or dreamed about it. Feels weird as fuck.
>>
>>17851896
What does she like? Hobbies, favorite bands/movies/whatever, etc.?
I think jewelry is always a good pick for a girl, you can find something meaningful too (like a ring with a stone that symbolizes something, or a pendant in a shape that relates to her passion, or something)
>>
>>17849071
Make a Tinder account, talk some beta into buying you a pizza
>>
Why do some women just you know accept inbalance in a relationship instead of cutting it altogether for example?

Last time when a girl had an one-sided crush on me and I didn't like her so much, I gave her back something she gave me and then gradually cut her off (ignoring offers to go somewhere, etc.). I wasn't able to be straightforward, but at least I gave a clear sign.

A girl I crush on is acting kinda mixed compared to that. Annoying. I know it's bad for me, tried to cut her off, fucking failed because she reaches out to me and I take a small positive things like that over a dozen of negatives.
>>
Should I dye my orange hair pink?
>>
No Fap Struggles

How do I avoid the morning wood fap?
>>
>>17852359
Tangerine
>>
>>17852492
By reminding yourself of the pointlessness of everything in the face of heat death of the universe.
>>
>>17852585
pointless or not, my dick is still hard and all I need is another reason to stay in my warm bed for an extra 5 minutes.
>>
>>17852492
I remind myself that I've a small, weird dick and a goofy face, hence no woman would ever want to stay with me and I'll die alone. Boner lost.
>>
>>17843103
Red with a white diagonal stripe for christmas :)
>>
is it normal to not be attracted to any girls(or guys)? I'm 25 have an ok job and my own place but I have never been interested in relationships but all my friends/family keep bullying me into getting a gf
>>
It's confirmed I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm 23 years old, I panicked a lot in the beginning, I wanted to get an abortion but couldn't go through with it, because it will be my first born and I do love the father of the child(who is more than willing to raise it with me).

Now my biggest fear isn't financial, I'm more scared of what others would say. Some people in my family just recently passed away few months ago and it had a huge impact on everyone. My biggest fear is that my mother will be shocked, my friends could become distant... I'm not sure, but I'm scared that I could lose people because I'm suddenly a mother.

I need some perspective, maybe from other people who got pregnant or have friends with children? I'm honestly just worried because this is all new to me.
>>
Why do girls show interest only when you ignore them?
>>
>got job for four years
>tried not to be a man baby for two years, ditched bad vidya and gave it my all to be normal human who chased women
>failed horribly and became fanatical about fake it to you make it
>things got worse
>got warn down
>lost interest in life
>job finished and i didnt even bother signing up for unemployment just spent three months locked in my apartment
>dads side of family wants me to go to church and have god tell me about how wonderful life is while i stare with dead eyes
>mom wants me to go to therapy and tell a woman about how i have no interests or desires
>did both
>no results on either end
>family is upset
>outside of church days and scheduled appointments i just stay locked in my apartment
What do
>>
>>17855492
I don't have a child of my own, but a few of my friends got pregnant around your age and this is what they told me.

In general, it'll be alright. Of course raising a child is an extremely hard task by itself, but it's manageable. Hell, my friend finished her BSc despite giving birth in the second year.

This being said, all my friends really stressed the importance of parents/relatives/friends in the process. Unless one of you plans to stay at home, it is important to always have someone dependable to take care of the baby. Don't be afraid to ask, a lot of people are more than willing to help you than you think.

As for the issue of your family, well, I don't know the whole situation, but I think that you having a baby can have more positive influences than negative. Caring for a new life is always healing, in a way.

Hope that helped and all the best to you!
>>
do you count as a virgin if you were sexually abused as a child? have i been (literally) screwed out of my wizard powers?

this is more important to me than youd think, i really want to be magical
>>
>>17855591
Yours is not the path of the Wizard to follow. Your type of magic doesn't have to be learned, it must be evoked instead. You shall be known a Sorcerer!

You have gone through a powerful event, own the event, allow it make you mighty, and you will become mighty.
>>
>>17854575 Maybe youre demisexual/asexual? Try looking for info about those in google. I think it's completely normal even if you don't think you fit into these categories, it might not be the right time for you and that's all, just don't let the pressure of other people make you do stuff you don't really feel like you want to do. It's your life, enjoy it the way you want to with whoever you want to.
>>
>>17855591
Sorry but your Hogwarts letter was stolen and you missed the deadline.
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.