[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finding Woman of my Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: C9KUaft.jpg (48KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
C9KUaft.jpg
48KB, 720x960px
What are the requirements for finding a woman who looks like this. Besides obviously paying shitloads of money for them.
Current spec
>6'
>175lbs
>fit
>80k salary
>25 years old
>8x6 penis
>thinning hair ;_;
help
>>
>>17842699
Is looks seriously all you want? Think about it, at this day and age you can find pretty people to look at any time you want. If you're choosing a partner choose someone whose bullshit you can put up with or else you're doomed for failure when their looks begin to fade

Anyway
Find a nice girl who's disciplined then offer to use your money to pay for her training, diet, steroids and plastic surgeries
>>
Her body proportions are really awkward imo.
>>
>>17842714
looking good requires dedication. You can't give that to someone.
>>
>>17842717
You gay?
>>
>>17842699

You're an idiot.
>>
>>17842699
You literally have everything you need already except a good personality you're physical specs are top 20 percent of males easily unless you have ugly face or shit personality girls like this should be approaching you on the regular you fucked up somehow I just don't know how
>>
implants, photoshop, or both

might as well look at hentai, it's about as real
>>
>>17842759
Balding really hurts my confidence. I have about 3 more year before I have to go bald completely.
Also its hard as fuck now. College was eay to meet woman.
>>
>>17842720
Yes you can
With a personal trainer and surgery money
>>
>>17842782
That doesnt give you the dedication needed for it.
>>
>>17842767
fat neckbeard detected.

The jealousy is real.
>>
>>17842803
Yes it does
People want to look good and if you make it easy for them to look good they will
People want to get a tight body but they don't know how and researching all of it can get tiresome and complicated
Give them a personal trainer and a nutritionist who will give them a structured plan that they just have to follow and they will
Same for plastic surgery
Most people want it but the hard part is saving the money for it
Pay for them to do it and they will
>>
>>17842782
Getting into shape is HARD work that does require a lot of dedication. Having a personal trainer and nutritionist helps a lot, and having lots of free time to train and rest helps but it's solely dependent on the person to put in the work. A personal trainer doesn't lift those weights for you...

You're probably one of those people that thinks steroids grow muscles... protip, you have to workout still, they just let you workout longer and harder, and without resting as much.
>>
>>17842809
You're totally right it's obviously jealousy
That fitness models tits may be as big as her head even though she's fairly lean but it's obviously 100% pure naturals
Besides who in this day and age uses photoshop on professional shoots am I right
>>
>>17842814
>Pay for them to do it and they will
This is just false
>>
>>17842819
>A personal trainer doesn't lift those weights for you...

No, but you think lifting weights is hard? Lmao
Planning everything is hard, going to the gym and picking things up then putting them down is the easy part
>>
>>17842822
Try it
Get a gf and the second she so much as suggests she should "tone up" a bit pay her a personal trainer
She'll do it with glee
>>
>>17842820
It's like you've never seen a fitness model take a selfie before.
>>
>>17842829
It doesnt work anon. you cant buy dedication.
>>
>>17842832
It's almost like you think selfies are in any way shape or form reliable
>>
>>17842823
Since there's a thing called the internet. Planning everything isn't hard. In fact, there's literally a million workout routines on the web you can find in less than 5 seconds.

Not sure if trolling but if so you're doing a good job because you seem to have hit a nerve with your blatant stupidity. I know you don't lift and you're just talking out of your ass.

Lifting is hard. It takes a special kind of mentality to push yourself to actually get gains. It takes dedication to keep going, and to keep going back to the gym. But you don't know shit cause you're just some faggot talking shit behind your computer about things you have no experience in.
>>
>>17842768
Every person on earth looks better with a shaved head than with balding fix this immediately
>>
>>17842846
>But you don't know shit cause you're just some faggot talking shit behind your computer about things you have no experience in.

3 years of gym going over here
It's not hard
It literally feels good
It's damn near cathartic you drama queen
>>
>>17842846
>In fact, there's literally a million workout routines on the web you can find in less than 5 seconds.

That doesn't make it any easier
If anything makes it harder filtering through all the shitty ineffective ones
Getting actual results is all about good planning and making a good plan is hard
>>
>>17842847
I keep my hair cut military low so it looks alright now. I just dont have long before thats not good enough and it needs to be cut shiny bald.
>>
>>17842809
Lol yes, I as a fat male neckbeard am jealous that an Instagram model got enough chumps ogling her photos to get silicone breasts and buttocks

Here is a video of Nienna Jade, pictured in OP, going for a long offroad jog (in full makeup) looking a little bit more like a human being but also slightly like a balloon animal
https://vimeo.com/171235732
>>
>>17842898
>people who squat and have large breast dont exist
Stay jelly
>>
>>17842699

depends what you look like.

and no, what you described ISNT what you look like. its a series of generic words that describe millions of millions of people who look nothing alike.
>>
>>17842957
Thats obviously because I cant go into exact detail of what I look like.
>>
>>17842960

>pictures dont exist

you will never get a girl if ur that dumb.

>I COULD POST ONE I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE IT CUZ EVERYONE ON ADVICE IS AN ELITE HAXOR THAT ONLY NEEDS ONE PHOTO TO RUIN MY LIFE

still can't help ya.
>>
>>17842949
They do but they're usually fat
People who have visible abs and large natural breasts are extremely rare

But besides
Dude
Her implants aren't even subtle, why are you arguing
>>
>>17842965
Im never posting a picture of myself on 4chan. If you need that then you cant help and you can leave this thread.
>>
>>17842699
People really need to stop with making every fucking photo of a girl a photoshop. Asses are not important enough to make every single photo a unfappable joke.
>>
>>17842994
Because you are out of touch with reality. Women dont get silcone anymore. They get fat reassignment surgery. You are just jelly.
>>
>>17843002
Its not photoshop. And if her ass wasnt at least this big her thighs and breast would be disproportional. Big tits and no ass is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>17843005
They absolutely do get silicone still you idiot
It's still the best option
Fat transfer gives minimal results
>>
File: a0ppv5Q_700b.jpg (32KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
a0ppv5Q_700b.jpg
32KB, 281x500px
>>17843044
>fat transfer gives minimal results
Out of touch like I said.
>>
File: 1453088690004.png (678KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
1453088690004.png
678KB, 625x468px
>>17842994
>Being this jealous of an attractive woman.
>>
>>17842699
Can someone confirm this isnt photoshopped
>>
>>17843600
It's probably been altered in some way.

But believe it or not there are people that look that good. It's called good genes, diet, and working out.
>>
>>17843626
Like who. I need some more. It actually makes me want to work out so Im good enough for them. Pls post motivation.
>>
Why is your hair thinning? Do you jack off often?
>>
>>17843643
To be honest the periods where my hair shedding the most have all felt like they were inbetween my no fap periods. I often go no fap for 3 -6 months then fap everyday for a month.
>>
>>17843674
There's your answer lmao.

Your body needs to circulate certain shit to maintain healthy hair. When you cum too often, you expel your essence that contains vitamins which keep your hair healthy and strong.

Not fapping for 6 months will have the same effect, since you're not circulating. Also not fapping for over a week reduces testosterone dramatically.

Fapping everyday is a common cause of baldness. You can take 10,000 MCG of biotin a day and it won't do shit if you're cumming every night.

Nofap doesn't mean never fap, it means only fap when you need to. For most men, it's once every 5-7 days. You know you did it right if you feel energized, happy, and still interested in sex after ejaculating. If you feel apathetic, tired, and have a hard time waking up the next morning, you shouldn't have fapped.

Damn people have no clue how their bodies work. Research shit before you go rubbing your pecker every single fucking day.
>>
>>17843734
There is no evidence that fapping leads to baldness. If there were Id never fap. I usually break no fap because something depressing happens in my life. Which is like every other day.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.