[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get drugs of my mind? I spent 2 weeks in a coma not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1421033351824.jpg (819KB, 1002x785px) Image search: [Google]
1421033351824.jpg
819KB, 1002x785px
How do I get drugs of my mind?

I spent 2 weeks in a coma not long ago due to a drug overdose, and have basically stopped everything (Including cannabis) for about 2 months.

I still constantly crave it though, and it just makes me bitter.

Any advice?
>>
Idk I never went through anything like that but there definitely are supports groups you could join
>>
Just have a bit of drugs to take your mind off it. A bit isn't going to hurt, is it?
>>
You're fucked bro. Once an addict always an addict.

Better start getting used to sucking dick for weed.
>>
>>17842485
>>17842495
9fag raid on /adv/?
>>
>>17842475
maybe it's obvious but try to focus on something else that really requires your attention. Preferably something productive but it doesn't have to be. As with self destructive thoughts if you're not feeling good the more you focus on them the more convincing they will seem and the worse you will feel. That's how you start making excuses as to why it's important that you take whatever just once so that you can then finally move on. If you do the same things the same way as before you will get reminded of your previous way of thinking constantly. Also if all of your friends are very into drugs then maybe consider distancing yourself from them a bit and find other people to talk to on the side to get a more balanced perspective on things.
>>
I went through drugs myself. First thing, cut off all your druggie friends. Make friends with people who do NOT do drugs all the time. Don't go telling your recent past right away because they will be nervous your going to rob the place. You have to get NEW friends, NEW hobbies, and new goals. Surround yourself with great people. Great people will lift you up and you will not look back. Once upon a time I got out of hand snorting the coke. All my old drug buddies fakes are horrible. I did what you are trying to do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.