[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

My biggest desire right now is to have a girl be crazy for me. Like my friend is with guys she really likes. It turns me on so hard thinking of someone like that. They want you around, they need you do kiss them, fuck them, whatever. The passioniate moments, the lusty moments, just all of it. My issue here is im not good looking enough to get a girl like that. I will never have a girl that is crazy for me and its burning me up inside because that is my biggest desire right now. The hell can I do about this because im running into two problems here. First my friend who I talked about has a boyfriend and I can't stop thinking about the way she acts with him because its exactly what I want but I wasn't good enough for her. Second I feel like im making too high of expectations for a relationship and I might miss out on a very good girl in the future.
>>
Your looks don't really matter when it comes to getting girls obsessed with you. Basically all you have to do is be really in demand with women, and then more and more will try to join your harem. To get the ball rolling you need money, status, or a special talent of sorts.

Basically be in the top 20% of males to have a chance with women, and if you want women obsessed with you, be in like the top 5%-10%
>>
>>17842472
Does it help that im 22 so my range is around a younger selection of girls. I feel like I might have a chance but I offer nothing to girls honestly to make them want to be obsessed and it they were obsessed because of money or whatever I dont want them near me. Like I want a genuine care for me, and something she cant get enough of but like I said I have nothing right now.
>>
>>17842457
I feel like im comparing girls to my friend who is a very rare girl honestly. My expectations for other girls are going up and up and I started to compare her with them sometimes and its burning me up.
>>
>>17842480
Younger girls tend to get crushes like that so look for 15-18 year old high schoolers or college freshmen depending on what doesn't count as pedo in your cuntry.

20 somethings don't get silly obsessed like that unless you are very handsome, rich, or famous, or they are still immature and romanticize relationships and people they don't know (simulteniously raising the bar, like you are doing right now)
>>
>>17842596
So im outta luck. I wanna be that guy though that a girl wants to show off to her friends and family, but I will never get there, by the time I fix my looks I will probably miss my window to get what I want. I need a way to cope with it.
>>
Be a person someone would go crazy for.

Looks or money are pretty insignificant for that and only can give initial attention. To actually keep it and increase the intensity, you need a great personality.

Also it's a shitty goal. If you try to be appealing, you will come off as some try hard, faggot. Focus on your life.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.