[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long Distance Intimacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm a guy, dating another guy. We've been trying to get intimate, but there are a few issues.
For one, we live across the country from one another. So intimacy is sort of limited to text or call.
Two, he's a very quiet, easily embarrassed person. It's hard to tell what he likes sometimes. I only have a few ideas of what he enjoys, namely dressing up/being treated like a girl, and being pinned down by his wrists. He gets too embarrassed to tell me how far he's willing to go, but I know he at least doesn't like pain.
Lastly, and most importantly, I'm not very confident when it comes to sex or anything. I'm not terribly creative, and the right words don't always come to me. It tends to make things a bit awkward.

Essentially, my problem boils down to this: What sort of things can I say to him, and how do I build up the confidence to say them? I want to give this guy the night of his life.
>>
>>17842428
>What do? What say? Yogo.
>You only gay once.

"Eyyyyy! Beby get on my diiiiick son." In mexican acapella.
>>
>>17842428

why are you even with him? can you say you really love someone enough to say you are 'dating' someone long distance if you can't figure this sort of thing out?

there isnt anything you can do to fix his confidence. even in person its a challenge. over the phone? impossible
>>
>>17842428
>tfw you ask for advice and people only judge you

dont listen who cant understand.

sorry i cant help you, straight female here. but i wish you luck... just take your time to figure things out, that's the best part
>>
>>17842476

I'm trying to fix my own lack of confidence. Not his.
His qualities aren't limited to "lacking confidence in sexual matters." While it doesn't make things much easier for me, I'm not going to dump him over something so petty.
>>
>>17842428
Time and plain conversation builds confidence. as >>17842519 said:
>just take your time to figure things out, that's the best part

Learn to treat him like you would a best friend you have irl.
>>
>>17842428
kys
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.