[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grief

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (761KB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
761KB, 3024x3024px
My wife killed herself after we were unable to conceive.

What am I supposed to do from here? I was gone from the house and she texted me saying she loved me and our child and that she was sorry.
I'm a widower at such a young age, I'm in a weird state. It's been two days and I can't believe it.

Is there something I can do?
>>
Just get some teenage pussy from tinder you fucking crybaby
you're acting like a cuck
>>
>>17842350
Hahahahaha lol she was probably an infertile bitch to begin with.
>>
File: emily rudd.gif (4MB, 717x396px) Image search: [Google]
emily rudd.gif
4MB, 717x396px
>>17842377
>>17842417
useless shits

sorry about everything OP. nothing you can do but let time move on and float until you can pull yourself up again. take what time you need to yourself and then treasure the people you do have in your life.
>>
how did she kill herself?
>>
>>17842350
I fucking hate infertile couples and gays for this exact reason. I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, op, but you guys could literally have adopted. It's not like orphans are in short supply, and yet everybody wants to go get surrogate mothers because fuck all the kids that don't have parents right?

God damn people are selfish
>>
>our child
>unable to conceive

Low quality bait, still good enough for /adv/
>>
>>17842350
Assuming this is true, there really isn't much you can do.

Just keep going with your life, grief absolutely sucks, but you need to simply let it happen.

All the best, OP.
>>
>>17842350
What good is a woman who can't bare children?
You are a lucky man op, you just saved yourself a lifetime of regret
>>
>>17842463
Wow, it takes a certain kind of man to come into a thread about dealing with the loss of both a child and a lover only to insult the person suffering.
You'll get what's coming to you though at some point
>>
>>17842350
ayyy lmao everyone laff @ OP
>>
>>17842517
I got it ten times already before I could ask life to stop bitch
You know shut shit about how awful shit can be and when you experience a fraction of the shit I have been through you won't be able to take it and you will pay the price of a tainted perfect life
>>
>>17842539
Aww, did your mommy say you had to make your own chocolate milk?
>>
>>17842520
Kek, this.

>>17842516
Also this. Women are useless aside from the ability to offer their holes and shit out kids. You're wife was pretty much worthless.

>>17842517
>>17842539
Lmao, lil cucky got triggered. Be grateful that the whore died before she could cuck you with jamal and tyrone
>>
>somehow we're supposed to feel sorry for a subhuman whose only genetic purpose was to shit out a crotch goblin and make you pay for everything

im not getting it.. what is there to grief? she was a complete waste of a cum recepticle. but it's okay, cuck. you can get a new, fertile one.
>>
kek, op getting btfo
serves him right for being an emotiona mangina
>>
File: 1481118560134.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1481118560134.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>>17842573

>OP cries
>i drink his tears

why is the world so unfair
>>
>>17842350
>unable to conceive
Was she sterile or what? Need more info here..

And how come you never talked about adoption? I mean I am almost married to my fiancee of 4-5 years and we always used condoms (never unprotected) so we don't exactly know if we can do it or not... but even so we always talked about adopting if we cannot have a child at some point.
>>
>>17842350
Assuming this is not a bait ( and if it is, then fuck you, what kind of asshole thinks this is funny- if so, you need post as to how to deal with your cruel streak), then OP, you need to talk to a grief counselor. It will always be a shitty deal with good days and bad days, but the worst thing you can do is blame yourself for what happened. This is an area for professionals, not 4 chan.
>>
>>17842350
Wait you have a child?
>>
>>17842517
And it takes a weak cunt to even start a bait thread seeking attention.
This is /adv/. What the fuck does he want us to advise? How to raise the dead? How not to choose a spineless partner? That they weren't smart enough not to think of alternatives to a pretty solvable problem? Get over yourself, cuck
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.