[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could anyone please educate me on the following "relationship"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7881.jpg (22KB, 471x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7881.jpg
22KB, 471x313px
Could anyone please educate me on the following "relationship" models:

>Friends with benefits
>Fuck buddy

How close should each type be kept, how frequently should we keep contact, and so on

I've fucked a gorgeous and very friendly girl and she said she's up for a second round when she visits my city again, but texting feels very distance. Idk if I should aim for her friendship or just wait until she comes back and we do our thing. Worth noticing I'm not looking for anything more than that and not being clingy to her, just want to keep the right distance to keep it that way, not to close but not too far. I just don't know how since I've never had something like this before (only gfs)
>>
Friends with benefits technically refers to a real friend - someone you have a valuable platonic relationship with - where you add sex to the mix.

A fuckbuddy is just a booty call. You would not spend time together for a reason other than sex.

This is fucked up because people habitually refer to fuckbuddies as FWBs to be coy, despite not having any serious friendship with their hook up boy/girl.

Don't try to spark a friendship when there isn't one yet. Especially when she's being distant. Stick to rules like
>no sleeping over
>no making out if it's not a part of fooling around
>no cuddling after sex
and enjoy the pussy.

If you're afraid she's forgetting about you, send her a dirty/playful text.
>>
>>17841974
I travel for my job and have sex with 5 different women in different cities and rarely communicate with them other than to let them know when I will hit town next. If they have time and I do we fuck, no questions asked. I know some of them have relationships and date but don't want to know.
>>
>>17842026
Sure thing pal.
>>
Everything above anon said. I feel like she said that, too, as just something to say. I don't have the context, but I'm sure if she was leaving she said it as an empty way of saying "let's do that again." without really meaning it. If she comes back into town and wants to again, you're fine, but you don't need to keep up with her at all anymore.
>>
your description match what I tought (thx btw), maybe I'm just having a hard time classifying that girl in one or the other

She was super cudly and friendly all the time while she was here, so I really tought she was more like a fwb than a fuck buddy. But now that we're distant she sounds more like a booty call, since she doesn't like texting much latelly
>>
>>17842041
For most people it's fun to relish in a click they have with someone, if it's someone they're sexual with even more exciting. I reckon that the reason her behavior changes when you're physically apart is to not get that momentary warmth confused for something serious.

Also there is no 100% consensus. What I mentioned as rules in the greentext are common things for FWBs/fuckbuddies to stick to in order to protect themselves from developing feelings... but there's still people who are really looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend without the exclusivity and disregard all these don'ts.
>>
>>17842041
you don't have to call casual sex anything. You have time and she does so you get together. The town I have my apartment I never call my casual fuck. She sees my car and will send me a text or knock on the door or sometimes I go into the bar where she works. Some get serious about someone and they just tell me not this time or I meet another woman. They like it because they fuck and don't have to do the boyfriend thing.
>>
>>17842031

She actually said we should plan a trip toghether, very enthusiastically desu

If she didn't mean the things she said, bitch is a fucking good actress lol

>>17842066

Not to boast, but I think she actually liked me but don't see a point keeping in touch if we won't be able to be toghether anytime soon
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.