[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Urine tests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dudeweedlmao.jpg (53KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedlmao.jpg
53KB, 970x546px
I am going to have to enlist in the army since it is mandatory in my country and I have to give a urine test some time in the near future (2-3 months from now). I know for a fact that if I was tested today, weed would be found from my body. I smoked weed almost daily for 2 years (approximately 1-2 g a week since I am not big on smoking large amounts of weed) but the past month I've smoked only on weekends. My question is what can I do to enhance the chances of not getting caught by a urine test? I've already figured out that going to the sauna often should help as well as drinking lots of water. But are there any other things I should consider and does someone have experience with drug tests (specifically weed)?
>>
I'm not sure I see the downside in failing a urine test as a draftee - what are they going to do? Throw you out of the army that you don't want to be in?
>>
>>17841884
Completely cut it out from today onwards, exercise a lot to sweat it out, eat low fat foods, drink lots of water and cranberry juice. You have 2 to 3 months, thats a good amount of time.
>>
>>17841884
For frequent smokers, weed can stay in your urine for up to 2 months. It will go away faster if you do what I said in >>17841933. Lucky for you you have a head start
>>
>>17841884
Lots and lots of exercise.
>>
>>17841927
Well I'll most likely get fined, also it's going to be on my record so if I should want to visit the US some day I most likely will not be able to do so if I have something on my record. Also should I want to work on some public sector job, I won't get it because of my record and they send all failed draftees so psychologyical counceling and what not. So in short, plenty of negative things.

>>17841933
Why exactly cranberry juice? Oddly enough I drink it quite often since it is my favourite juice.
>>
Stop smoking for one. Exercise and lots of water. It's literally so easy to pass the piss test yet morons fail it.
>>
>>17842227
Anti-oxidants I think
I dunno, but you learn to love it and it helps. And DO NOT go anywhere near weed smoke until then. The thc metabolite stays in your fat cells, so you need to burn em out. 2 months is plenty of time as well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.