[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaining Weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What is an easy way to gain weight? It practically falls off of me no matter what or how much i eat. I think i have a hormone imbalance but the doctor says i haven't
>>
Schedule times to eat, make sure you eat the proper amount of times, even if you don't feel hungry.
>>
>>17841775
Melt ice cream into a drinkable type shake

Highest calorie intake in the easiest way to consume
>>
First of all start counting calories.

Right now, without changing your diet at all. You will realize that you're not sick, you don't have a hormone imbalance - you just eat to little.

This is a fairly important thing to realize when trying to gain weight because it makes it clear to you that its all in your hands and that you don't have anything to blame but yourself.

Then once you are there you can look into diet plans etc - theres lots of them.
>>
>>17841784
This.

I've been counting calories for about a year and in retrospect I know I wasn't eat enough now. People think counting calories is just for losing weight but it's not. I use it to gain weight and make sure I hit at least 3,000 a day. It's tough. You'd think it's easy, especially with your mentality OP. You think "Oh I eat a lot, and all the time, I totally hit more than X amount of calories a day" but when you start counting you realize you were way under. My brother had that problem too and I kept telling him to start counting. When he did he realized he was under and it's why he wasn't seeing anymore gains. Counting your macros is just as important. You want to make sure you're getting our calories the right way. You don't just want to stuff your face with carbs and fat.

I used to think I was a "hard gainer" but like I said, I started counting calories and realized how much it actually requires to create a caloric surplus. There is no magical hormone or metabolism that makes people not gain weight. They just don't know what a real diet is and how it works.

tl;dr count calories, eat more. you aren't eating as much as you think.
>>
Eating almonds/nuts is a great addition. 100g is 600kcals so if you add 100g to one meal each day you're up 4900kcals a week in your diet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.