[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have Phimosis, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 600x568px
I have Phimosis, what do?
>>
Go see a doctor if they can make a surgery, a friend of mine had a surgery a few years back (we're both 21 now, he did it when he was 19). And while he's single like... always. He can at least have sex with a girl if he'd like to. (he's very shy tho).
TL;DR: Go see a doctor, senpai. It's no biggie. And you'll thank him later.
>>
>>17841690
Damn idk man, it's pretty weird too.
>>
>>17841690
Do I have to get circumcised? I mean is it a must?
>>
>>17841710

It depends. You might be able to fix it with stretching and / or topical steroids, but if it's particularly severe or if you're not making any progress I'd at least think about it.
>>
I had this bad growing up. Like I fell asleep with my foreskin retracted and woke up with my glands trying to drop off due to swelling up and losing blood supply. They wanted to circumcise me and my parents said let's wait until nearer puberty. I stretched and janked that shit raw over the next few years and it became passable. It still wouldn't fully retract though except when very flaccid. When I became sexualy active I tore it a few times and eventually developed my own stretching routine while it healed. Now it is like, functional but ugly and occasionally troublesome, like I can hardly piss standing up because it gets in the way, but it works like it should. Occasionally it gets stuck during sex, massage it back over, stretch in the bath a few times a week. I prefer this life over circumcision now I know about it and have methods to deal with it. It is still restricted at the tip, but I have like 2 inches of extra foreskin hanging down anyway now. Only an issue going hard with a 100% errection. One girl once called it a creepy looking dogs dork, but nobody else gave a shit. It is almost 8.5" so I think they've other things to think about than how handsome my cock looks.
>>
Just pul it down brah
>>
>>17841879
Doesn't work like that with actual phimosis.
>>
As long as you can urinate, masturbate, and have sex comfortably and pain free there is no reason to treat your phimosis.
>>
http://www.drmomma.org/2010/01/phony-phimosis-diagnosis.html?m=1
>>
>>17841909
I heard that sex feels better when your foreskin can slide over the glans though, more stimulation.
>>
>>17841935
It does yes, I was just simply saying that theres no rule or anything that says your foreskin HAS to retract. You dont need to fix what isnt broken, and way too many guys and their doctors are really quick to want to circumcise in the US without trying anything else first.

If a cut HAS to be made I honestly dont see why they cant just make a little snip in the foreskin to give it some slack rather than amputate it.
>>
>>17841935
And the banjo string. That is my favorite park of my penis.
>>
>>17841959
Does the skin have to be fully retracted for a condom to work?
>>
>>17841959

>If a cut HAS to be made I honestly dont see why they cant just make a little snip in the foreskin to give it some slack rather than amputate it

I would also like to know if this is an option. Poor BF has phimosis and has to stretch his foreskin in the shower for over an hour and throught the day to enjoy regular sex without pain. He's also desensitized to oral sex. He doesn't want to get cut though, but he might consider "a little snip" to the foreskin.

>>17842039
In my experience, yes. we cant use condoms because his foreskin cant retract. The rubbers fall off. I cant use any other form of birth control because of health reasons, so we have no options here.
>>
>>17842464
>The rubbers fall off
Really? The condom bother me a little but it doesn't fall off.
>>
File: d.jpg (20KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
20KB, 350x240px
>tfw all of the online resources about phimosis have an ideological bent

Pro-circumcision or anti, they all have a cult-like fascination with the foreskin
>>
>>17842464
I think it depends on how severe the phimosis is, and probably which doctor you to go to, but I think it's possible.

I was circumcised at 15 due to pretty extreme phimosis - my foreskin pretty much formed a little tube out the end of my glans. I remember specifically asking that the doctor only take off as much as was necessary, which I think he probably found funny coming from a child. So with that in mind I'm not sure he quite followed my instructions, but my case was very extreme anyway.

For me it was definitely better to be cut, I'm glad I nipped it in the bud so early or I'd be having even more sexual embarrassment than I normally do in my adult life.
>>
>>17841658
Have a bris then throw a party! Mazel Tov!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.