[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Siblings as roommates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1480265784854.jpg (3MB, 2554x1915px) Image search: [Google]
1480265784854.jpg
3MB, 2554x1915px
Right, I got a younger sister who's looking to move to my part of the country, and our folks asked me to house her for a few months until she gets her own place. This isn't a trick, none of them mean to make me live with her all the time, they just genuinely asked me to help out and I agreed, since I get along well with my sister.

Now, the thing is, I'm a single guy, so I'm gonna have to adjust my way of being about the place, bathroom stuff - the whole nine yards. Not an issue and don't mind it, it's really just a convenient way to make me tidy up the place.

But I know there's going to be a ton of stuff that I'm overlooking in preparation for this, so I'm just here to ask for advice on what anyone here might suggest I look out for.
>>
>>17841488
How old is she and do you want to fuck her
>>
>>17841488
She's gonna bring home guys if that's something you wouldn't be prepared for .

Other then that, just live your life as you would have otherwise, she has to be the one doing the adjustments.
>>
>>17841492

She's younger than me and no. Piss off.

>>17841499

>She's gonna bring home guys if that's something you wouldn't be prepared for .

See, this is something I completely overlooked.

No idea what to do about it though. Can't rightly tell her to never bring anyone over, seeing as I will be doing that myself. But then again, I have no wish to hear my sister fucking some guy.

Maybe when I'm out of the house? I don't know.
>>
>>17841515
Whatever you're comfortable with
It's your house
>>
>>17841515
It's your house, you can set ground rules and it doesn't matter how reasonable they are. If I was staying with my sister I would straight up tell her that she can't have sex in my house.
>>
>>17841515
It doesn't have to be fair and equal. It's your house.
>>
>>17841515
You can set whatever rules you goddamn well like, it's your house and you're the one doing here a favor. You also don't want her getting too comfortable there, this is a very temporary arrangement.
>>
>>17841767
>>17841554
>>17841528
>>17841519

Yeah, I think I'll go with this. It's not like she won't be able to go without for a year, just two-three months, and even then it's only at my place, nothing stopping her from going somewhere else. Cheers, anons, for the outsider perspective I sorely needed.
>>
>>17842119
Don't be an asshole anon, this is mean to your sister will just harm her adjustments to her new life. She will probably be too embarrassed to bring any guy over for the first month or two if you don't talk about it at all anyway.
>>
>>17841515
Your house your rules.
Tell her to go to their place instead.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.