[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to look better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: muh face.jpg (313KB, 1037x500px) Image search: [Google]
muh face.jpg
313KB, 1037x500px
Recently I've decided to get out of my weak ass and start training and lifting. At first, the goal was not even to look good - I just wanted to be healthier - but now I said "fuck it", and decided that I might as well take care of my whole appearance, with which the biggest concerns I've always had are my face and hair; I'm trying to fix that somewhat, and I was hoping you guys could spare some much welcome opinions and advice.

There are a couple things I feel really conscious about, chiefly the size of my eyelashes, the size of my head (which seems quite small, making short haircuts and bulkier outfits hard to pull off), the size and shape of my witch nose, my shitty, porous skin, and the size of my neck (which is quite large because I need to reach the leaves on higher branches), though this should get fixed with exercise and muscle; in general I just look disproportionate and ugly. I do realize that many of these are just problems with my bone structure which will never get fixed, but while I'm aware I'll probably never be the next miss universe, I still want to try and improve my situation a bit.

So yeah, how fucked am I guys? A-at least I have a chin, right?

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17841436
You look good already my man
You need to make your insides look better now and it will show up in the mirror if u catch my Tokyo drift
>>
>>17841436
>
trim your brows.

Change your hair. IDK why this hitler jugend hair is so popular it looks pathetic
>>
>>17841436
>What can I do to look better?
Have you tried not being armenian?
>>
>>17841436
You have masculine features and the hair doesn't fit your face. Either cut it shorter or let it grow longer.
>>
You are a better looking version of me. Even have a similar haircut

You have a small skull and pencil neck (framecel) and the big nose stands out more as a result (I have exact same problem). Strong chin but weak jawline.

But overall you still look pretty decent. Good eye area and facial symmetry.

/lookism
>>
>>17841436
Well as you said you can't really fix your bone structure, unless you can fish out thousands for surgery. First off you need to push your eyebrows down, notice how the right eye is flat and the left eye has hair sticking up. Some people are suggesting a trim but they seem to be a fine length, though you definitely want to trim that hair. Sleep more and eat healthier, your eyes are one step away from a skeleton.
>>
>>17841436
there is not need to feel bad about your face you look good. I don't think the hair is really working though.
>>
Shorter hair

You look kinda gay with long hair,and,the,fashion jacket
>>
Do something about the hair and smile.
>>
Rhinoplasty, rhinoplasty and rhinoplasty.
>>
>>17841699
I think big noses are sexy, I'm not alone in feeling this way, and I would kinda lose a lot of respect for a guy if I knew he got a nose-job. It's bad enough when other women do that shit, anyone who goes under the knife just to become "prettier" is vain and delusional
>>
Lots of people spoke about the hair. I'm fucking iffy with my hair, and I usually go for the same cut over and over because I'm afraid of it looking like shit (even more so). My hair is kind of thick, and it curls a lot when it grows even a bit, so I've always tried to stay away from long hair and even medium sized hair (slightly longer than this), takes considerable time to maintain, and ain't nobody got time fo that. I thought about shaving my head before, but I honestly think that'd look super weird. What do you guys think I should do about the hair, any ideas?

>>17841575
Wait, do I have long hair now, or would I look gay with long hair? Fashion jacket? This is just some shitty old jacket.

>>17841717
>anyone who goes under the knife just to become "prettier" is vain and delusional
I wouldn't do any surgery myself to look different, but I think that's a harsh way of looking at things. There are lots of people around who really feel like complete shit about how they look, and I think it's a bit wrong - for lack of a better word - to call them vain and delusional. From a social standpoint how we look is also a part of who we are, so can you really blame someone for wanting to improve themselves, at least in their own eyes, on that aspect?

I get that it might seem really off putting to see someone waste so many resources on something that's dangerous and unreliable just to look prettier, but I don't know man; life can be a bit of a bitch to some people. Maybe I'm delusional myself for thinking like this, I don't know; maybe you're right.
>>
Girl here. You're actually pretty hot, and you're what a lot of girls want. A lot. I'll jump on the haircut bandwagon- the fade is fine. It's a popular haircut, but it's fine, I think it should be kept shorter on the top. Look at what Rami Malek has. Very popular haircut, but for a good reason. From the pics provided, you don't seem to have a small head, you could trim your eyebrows, but don't, because it might look too feminine. Your skin looks fine to me- women don't care unless you have a lot of acne. Your neck looks good too. We actually like big noses like yours, and a prominent neck and shoulders. Overall, you have a great look so far! Curious about the rest of your body, but if you asked me out at a bar, you'd probably get laid that night.
>>
Go get your brows trimmed, your nose suits you.
>>
>>17842055

Women like big noses? How about crooked ones?

I'm a pencil necked skinny ugly piece of shit regardless
>>
>>17841436
>trim brows
>see if you can grow a consistent 5 o clock shadow
>lift, a lot
>change hair style
>get your nose punched inwards jesus
desu OP just get good cologne and work on your confidence. Most people underrate smell and good character will always win if you can at least approach them and get them to talk to you
>>
https://youtu.be/Ehd6Zk1ZuRs

Actual fucking way to improve your jawline and cheekbones
>>
you're goodlooking. no need to worry
>>
>>17842055
Well, that's quite pleasant to hear, thank you.

>>17842125
>get your nose punched inwards jesus
Then how would I be hydrodynamic enough to swim with my otter brothers and sisters?

>>17842154
The jawline is honestly the thing I'm the least concerned with; I don't like my cheekbones, though.

Thanks boys and gals, I'll try to get a better haircut, and I'll groom my eyebrows. I'm pretty surprised about the positive feedback.
>inb4 you're trolling me.
>>
>>17841436
+1 for eyebrows trimming.
Then get some muscle so your neck won't look as twig-y and you're fine.

Also if it wasn't on purpose, work on your facial expression. Either look more cheerful or more chill.
>>
>>17841436
nice chin bro. hold your head high and smile.
>>
Femanon here. You hit almost all of my preferred aesthetics. Long face, big nose, strong eyebrows, cheekbones, long lashes, these are all my jam.

I think your problem is not that you look bad, but that you're self conscious about how you look. There will always be things that you can change, but if you don't treat that underlying self-consciousness, you're never going to be happy with yourself no matter what you do with your looks. When you're self-conscious, you're never good -enough-, even when you make changes that you think will fix it. You'll always want to lose another few pounds, gain even more muscle, get that other nip and tuck. It's a neverending cycle. You have to break it at the source, which is your own perspective of yourself.
>>
>>17841436
gain muscle, train yourself and push yourself in all aspects of life. this automatically will start making your face more attractive. not in terms of physical aspects that are set, but in demeanor which is subtle but overall stronger than just physical looks.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.