[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1824.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1824.png
15KB, 300x300px
no vent thread in here, so here it is. first let me bitch about my life and then i encourage you to do the same

>be me talking to qt boy
>really skinny and small dude
>hang out with qt boy a couple times
>smoke a bunch of dope
>things get heated
>decide to fuck
>anon takes his clothes off
>has the body of a developing 12 year old boy
>feel like a pedo in a way but say fuck it and start sucking him
>smallest child dick i've ever witnessed
>not even joking when i say it was as long as a middle finger and only slightly thicker
>felt like i was sucking a fucking finger
>felt grossed out like i was blowing a child
>mfw this dude is almost 19
>voice isn't deep either
>anyway, we tried to fuck and the dude couldn't get hard
>try for 15 min, dude still couldn't get hard
>we just end up stopping bc limp dick

i'm pretty grossed/cringed out overall by the entire situation. haven't talked to him over text yet since this happened
>>
>>17841265
Hilarious, are you gonna text him

Are you a girl or boy

How do you know he was 19
>>
>>17841276
waiting for him to text me. i'm a girl. and he's 18 right now almost 19 but his age is confirm because i've known him as a friend for awhile and he used his id to buy some cigs
>>
>>17841265
he's queer OP give up and find a man next time you want to get fucked. Big difference in the outcome
>>
>>17841283
do you think it's a possibility of stage fright or something? he's a virgin
>>
>>17841284
it could be the dope, no attraction to women, low testosterone, stage fright, no attraction to you, any number of things. Thing is, that penis won't get it done. I just don't understand why bother unless you are afraid of men.
>>
>>17841294
i like his looks/him as a person a lot it's just goddamn i have no sexual attraction anymore... i don't care about smaller than average dicks because i'm not an asshole but this was on an entirely different level
>>
>>17841302
Yea, you're good to dip
No one should judge you for that

He's a virgin though so that probably played a bigggg part, so take that into consideration
>>
>>17841302
no size queen and big doesn't mean better if the dick is attached to a dick but I even use two fingers on myself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.