[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating wife ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Cheating-wife-640x499.jpg (66KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
Cheating-wife-640x499.jpg
66KB, 640x499px
Hellow humble anons!
Its that being cheated on op from few days ago. Yes its happening. Ive got it all sorted and confirmed. She is screwing her boss. One way or another she is doing this to achieve somethinv to fullfill her dream or just to get a sure job for future as some may say. She might even think that shes doing it for Us becouse there are moments she is actinv soo lovely and wifish. Taking me out for shopping or just hanginv out. Whatever it is, is it guilt or atempts to cover up. I dont care anymore. Nothing justify whats shes doing. Its just simply not right! Im done with her. As soon as i got enough resources neccesary to leave without a trace i do.
Now comes the question to you my dear anons!
Ive managed to get her bosses number!
Today ive got a bit drunk and wanted just call him and say "hi its jjus husband here touch my wife or i will find and killyou" ! But after second thought ive decided to seek your advice here!
What do you think is better ?
Do what ive almost did ?
Or i dont know call his wife and tell her about hers husband infidelity ?
Call him and play cool saying something like: hi mate dont het me wrong but if i would be in your skin i would screw all my willing employees but this one got too far soo end it up or it might not end up well for both of us ?
Any other way of talking to his conciousness soo he would consider ending any of it ?
Anything else ?
I truly rely on your advice here anons soo please halp. Thank you soo much for any input in advance.
>>
>>17841251
Leave her. She will cheat again with someone else. Though, feel free to stay in touch for the luls when her boss cheats on her.
>>
do not call him, or his wife
just leave
>>
>>17841251
DO NOT CALL
Don't make any moves till you talk to a lawyer. Future sober (ok maybe a bit tipsy) happier you will thank past drunk you
>>
Hehe thank you thank you! As i said already i will leave asap im ready now i only gathering enough resources to leave. No need to worry about lawyer everything is split already. Im only playing her game now fully aware of everything but on my terms. I just want to screw this somehow before i go. Soo she could feel what i feel at least a bit. The moment he tell her that all has to end or he start acting strange i just want whatever she was dreaming there about crash with big bang. How shall i play this one ?
>>
>>17841251
This shit happens all the time and all women at some point has fucked their boss or coworker you just never know. Just divorce her but do what I did and have her served the divorce papers at work. That will freak both her and her boss out. I did it and made the divorce negotiations much easier because of the implied threat at any time I could blow up his marriage. I never did but got what I wanted and left the marriage with money in my pocket.
>>
As i said i dont want to blow his marriage or seriousely make any harm to him becouse as i said if bitch dont vive fucker dont take soo its fully her fault i Only want to make him aware at most. I dont care about my divorce case neither. We have everything split soo im secured. What i wish for is him got scared stop everything that she would realize what she did and what she could have but she fucked up before i leave. Kinda like teach her a lesson. Im only about to work for few more months save every bit of it and leave farewell adios soo long.
>>
>>17841307
Leaving is teaching her a lesson
Don't beat a dead horse for your vanity
>>
>>17841313
right, if she has regret someday, (doubtful more likely self pity) don't be around to even know.

frequently lost when someone cheats in plain sight is they believe you a fool
>>
You are fully right here she trully believes im a fool ... Thats why i want to play this a bit longer as i have time only to make her feel the way she made me feel. Im realy thinking about calling her boss and talking to his reason as man to man(keeping in mind im done here) and watching the output with pride and or joy. Since ive started to suspect im just trying kinda experiment here i have never been in such a "plain sight" situation and i dont want to screw it wrong now. I would like to just make myself sure is she such an empty trash bin or is he just as any boss using his position. Kinda experiment going on here.
>>
>>17841340
Trying to make her feel as bad as you through actions like that will only lead downwards
I'm not saying don't, just please take a few days to really think about it thoroughly
>>
Hehe thx im not in a rush but aparently she is already preparing for monday, bought new clothes saying that on monday she will come late many more signs it will happen again i really want to call him or text him and see her sad face comming early after work on monday im starting to enjoy all of this as it unveils
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.