[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationships?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
Male, mid twenties been in a relationship for 4 years, best person I have ever met, beautiful and extroverted (opposite of me). Problem is that I'm bored, I will never find someone who is so nice and treats me so well again.
Why can't I be happy and appreciate what I have?
What would you do?
Basically what can I do to make everything work without feeling bored?
>>
if I were you OP, I'd really take a step back and look at how good you have it

you are literally the 1 %
>>
Sounds like what my relationship was. Then I cheated, she cheated, she left. I still cry myself to sleep.
>>
>>17840893
This OP you got it as good as it gets stop imagining some grass is greener on the other side nonsense appreciate this woman
>>
File: 1432751752959.png (229KB, 524x362px) Image search: [Google]
1432751752959.png
229KB, 524x362px
>>17840891
>beautiful and extroverted (opposite of me)
Work on your fucking personality man. Get another hobbie (my suggestions are chess, music and book writing)
>>
>>17840891
Why does all your entertainment have to come from your relationship? Easy comfort is ideal.
What would "excitement" look like?
>>
>Her hobbies are reading and facebook
>facebook
>hobby
I want to maim whoever made this image
>>
>>17840891

>why can't i be ahppy and appreciate what I ahve

because you don't want what you have.

someone could hand you a million amazing toasters adn you'll not want them and be like 'WOW WHY CANT I JUST BE GRATEFUL I HAVE SO MANY AMAZING TOASTERS...'

but you dont want a toaster, or at leastnot the kind they're giving you.

just because someone is objectively good and has feelings for you does not mean you are obligated to be with them.
>>
>>17840891
thats why i married a girl i wasnt that blown away with so she couldnt ever really disappoint me either
>>
Ever considered maybe you're the boring one?
>>
>>17842093
Dont listen to this retard you could sell all of those toasters, your problem lies on you, you cant be happy because you probably go around judging everything, have too much free time to enjoy your hobbies or you just dont have ambition for anything, here is something you could do if you are so bored, start doing some self-improvement, check actualized.org
And check the main video, see if it clicks you. You might even be able to figure out how could you make a better relationship with your gf
>>
>>17842122
Also this, consider if you are really bringing stuff to the table because honestly if your gf is so good, think for a second if you are being as good, if actually not, double consider the link i gave you
>>
You're bored, what does that even mean? You have nothing interesting to do? You fell into a dull routine? You lack excitement? We can't give you specific advice for a problem this vague. Also what does your partner have to do with it? You're bored because of yourself, not because of her.

Figure out what you want to do or what you enjoy doing then do it. If you can't figure out anything just try new experiences. Travel, charity, sports, reading, etc., anything goes.
>>
>>17842131
>you could sell all of those toasters
I'm dying, thanks anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.