[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf's only goal in life is to have a baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: rum53PV.jpg (123KB, 458x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rum53PV.jpg
123KB, 458x1000px
I've been living with my gf for 9 months now. We're 20 and i genuinely don't understand her. She says all she wants to do is become a mom.
Here's the thing, I'm planning on traveling next year, and traveling for most of my 20s.
I'm very much planning on never having children, perhaps only adopting if im middle aged, rich, and bored one day.
I'm just not sure what to do with her, obviously we want very different lives, but we're together now for an uncertain about of time.
Has anyone been in a situation like this before? What do
>>
You are gay. Sorry you had to find out this way.
>>
Is she lower class/white trash/uneducated? That type of girl tend to have lack of ambition in life beyond popping out kids. Sounds harsh and catty, but it's true
>>
Have you told her this?
talk ot out
>>
>>17840879
We're both in university and she's smart as fuck, just autism and unmotivated.
>>
>>17840888
If she's a uni student, then surely she has some plans about what she wants to do with her degree?

Unless it's in some bullshit like fashion design.
>>
Well you're going to have to tell her and probably break up. As one of those people who also lives to one day be a parent I totally understand your girlfriend's wants and if I were her I would probably break up with you. Maybe she'll compromise but I guess only time will tell.
>>
>>17840874
My wife is 29 and only wants to be a teacher and mother. She's already done.

Women are just boring. Let her be what she wants to be. You do you.
>>
>>17840915

>women want to be mothers and housewives:
they're boring
>women want to have imporant carreers:
they're not feminine, they're flawed, they're trying to undermine men
>women do not want to marry
unnatural, slut
>women don't want a serious carreer
lazy, gold digger

Can we win, ever?
>>
>>17840917
Nice guys let you win, but you still only respond to assholes like this. >>17840915
>>
>>17840917
Are you autistic?

I married her you fucking retard. Doesn't mean I find the same things interesting as her.

Read the end of my first post and piss off. You missed the point.
>>
File: fellowkids2.jpg (72KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids2.jpg
72KB, 550x366px
>>17840923
What does this even mean? Are you all mentally inept?

Lol, why did I even stop by this bored...
>>
>>17840874

>GF's only goal is to be a stay-at-home mother
>so she doesn't have to do shit with her life except raise kids
>that ain't necessarily bad
>assuming she's a good mother

Time will change both of you on if you'd like to have children. 20's still pretty young to be having them, especially when neither of you are finished with schooling or figuring out what you want to do in life. Doable, but like everything you have to work hard at it.

>9 months
>wants to get pregnant

Are you already doing well for yourself? And if so, is your girlfriend merely hoping to latch on to a meal ticket she can keep around till she gets bored?
>>
>>17840874

fairest thing to do is to tell her your current stance on life, things could change for both of you, you are still extremely young. But as long as she knows and is happy to continue with you knowing that you will not compromise at this point in your life then all is fine.
>>
>>17840874
Does she want kids very soon? If not, I don't see the problem. If everything else about you is compatible, this issue is one that can be pushed further ahead and either you or her might change your minds. Or even break up for an entirely different reason before you get there. Don't overthink something that doesn't require that much thinking.
>>
>>17840879
This. Children are aweful. Its a lower class thing to do anyway.
you'll have a much nicer house and life without them, its just not necessary.
>>
>>17841005
Uh, that's not what I meant at all.
>>
>>17840958
>>17840978
Thanks. Basically she's always wanted babies, before me etc, but has no idea of the kind of responsibility and what it means for your life.

Atm I'm just worried if she somehow got pregnant she would want to keep it and it would ruin my life.
I'm also thinking the fact we want completely different lives isnt a great sign
>>
>>17841058

It definitely isn't a good sign, and you're right to worry about her "accidentally" getting pregnant, it's up to you to make sure she doesn't. Honestly I think being with someone who is ready and wanting kids while you don't should be a dealbreaker but you are both so young that being together just for fun and experience is probably worth it at your age.
>>
>>17840890

"unless it's fashion design" i'm triggered, I made a nice amount of money last year and the bitches love it.

watch your mouth pleb
>>
>>17840874
thats her animal instincts kicking in. breed with her you poisoned fashionable homosexual.
>>
File: who could it be.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
who could it be.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>17840879
>>17841005
>Yess goym, children are only for losers...don't reproduce...
>>
>>17840917
It's almost like different people want different things
>>
File: JoJo Bowie.jpg (38KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
JoJo Bowie.jpg
38KB, 500x300px
>>17840874

Like this guy >>17840953 pointed out it's a pretty bad idea to have kids before you've done whatever you wanted to do. Your 20s really are the best time of your life since you can do whatever you want and actually have the means (provided you have a decent job) to go wherever you want, with minimal or no parental help/supervision.

It is true freedom in between still being a kid dependent on his parents and settled down with kids but they are dependent on you so you can't do anything with the freedom you have because all of that "power" is dedicated to them now.

I strongly recommend not having children until you have a secure career, sated most of your wanderlust and have succeeded in completing any immediate goals you have.

Raising children is wonderful, but it's also 18-25 years of your life dedicated to just them.

Tell your gf that you should both wait a few years until you're settled and in careers you really want to be in. If she genuinely wants to JUST be a housewife (which is a very honorable thing in and of itself that "feminists" vehemently hate) then inform her that as the primary financial provider you have to be ready for children as well, because if she wants to work a shitty job or not work at all the income is going to all come from you and you will have to support yourself, her and all the children you eventually decide to have.

Sit down and talk logically with her, if she is as smart as you say she is, she'll appreciate the fact that you talked about something she really wants and are willing to give it to her provided the time is right and you are comfortable with it too.

If you aren't and don't think you ever will be, however, then inform her of that and go from there. She'll either dump you for a guy who'll pump a baby in her right now, or worse: she'll try to entrap you into staying with her by purposely trying to get pregnant without your knowledge or consent.

I hope she is reasonable and I wish you both the best of luck.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.