[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plz help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: wUMWkHp.jpg (63KB, 540x459px) Image search: [Google]
wUMWkHp.jpg
63KB, 540x459px
I'm having girl issues and idk wtf I am doing

So this girl friendzoned me after a party becuase we hit it off and we were flirting well, but I flirted with another girl because I was bored and to make her jealous, she got jealous and she made me jealous by getting a different guy, which made me jealous and show my desperation

Anyways that was last week, and this week I'm dealing with the rejection by hitting on other girls. I was at a table with her today I was hitting in multiple girls. She was obviously annoyed

However I don't see that she has interest in me. Idk

Am I rightfully "punishing" her because I feel better after playing on other girls? Or am I just not being sincere about my feelings

Idk what to do at this point senpai

Part of me just wants to go on hitting on girls until the end of days. Maybe it's a coping mechanism :/

Plz tell me what I should so next

Should I be sincere and talk to that girl like a friend?

Man I'm so lost lol

Also if there are other girls that I potentially like wtf do I do?

I can't tell if I'm hitting on these girls because I like them or as a way to makeup for rejection

I definately would date all of them though
>>
File: received_10211598393546025.jpg (22KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
received_10211598393546025.jpg
22KB, 1024x600px
I think that you need to continue your highschool English courses. You aren't able to convey a clear message to your audience.

Fuck bitches get money
>>
I smell PedoBear LoL
>>
>>17840639

To summarise:

This girl rejected me because I showed confined when she went for another guy

Today I expressed distress by hitting other girls infront of her. But I'm not sure if I'm doing that because I like her or simply because I like the other girls as well.

Wtf do I do?
>>
You're probably just a kid.

Rule number one, don't rub shit in peoples faces.
>>
Let me see if I got this right
>flirt with girl
>stops flirting with girl and flirts with someone else
>girl moves on and tries it with another guy
>you get mad

What, you show you aren't interested by making moves on other girls, and you think she must beg for your attention?
Leave the girl alone. And maybe stop dating until you turn 30 or something.
>>
>>17840697
Oh so I should stop having multiple targets?

Just work on one girl at a time?

I'm new to this joint so
>>
>>17840717
If you like one particular girl, it would be advised not to flirt with others on her face. That should be common sense.
She'll think you're either not interested, or a player. You said you wanted to make her jealous, but she'd have to have actual feelings before feeling jealousy. Everything you conveyed with your attitude was negative.
If I were you, I'd go to the point next time I spoke to her. Like "Hey, i know I've been kind of a jerk lately, but I wonder if maybe going for a cup of coffee would help you forgive me?"
>>
holy shit how did you find out about 4 chan? can you leave and not tell any more normalfags about this place
>>
>>17840626
> So this girl friendzoned me

Lol, no. Stop this stupid meme. If anything, you friendzoned yourself.

Do you like a girl?

Talk to her. Tell her you like her. She says "I wanna just be friends"? Decide if you're ok being just a friend and nothing more. If you're still holding out hope she'll change her mind, then no, you don't want her friendship.

Stop flirting with other girls to make her jealous, what are you twelve? Fucking be honest about what you want, you'll avoid stupid games.
>>
>>17840626
She thinks you're a fuckboy, you've ruined your chances. Move on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.