[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl used to be a smart ass and really sassy to me, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1268.png (70KB, 265x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1268.png
70KB, 265x224px
This girl used to be a smart ass and really sassy to me, but recently she's been really nice to me and dare I say kind. She says thank you to whatever I do for her now, she looks me in the eyes even more now with a smile etc. Did I get friendzoned or is this a sign of interest? It seems rather out of character for her
>>
>>17840380
Sounds like friend zone to me only one way to find out go for the kiss
>>
>>17840380
you took too long, she gave up. Welcome to friendcity
>>
>>17840384
>>17840385
B-but she's still super awkward near me and steals 50 glances at me when she can. She even talks to me less than others because she's afraid, I think. I need to fucking ask her out ASAP
>>
File: 1474118345281.jpg (50KB, 635x500px)
1474118345281.jpg
50KB, 635x500px
>>17840393
I say again go for the kiss
>>
>>17840406
How would I get into a situation like that without a date...? Kissless birgin btw so excuse my autism
>>
Just fucking ask her in private.
"Hey femanon, do you like me? Because I'd like to take you out on a date." If she doesn't like you and you're friendzoned, deal with it, but it's worth a shot.
>>
>>17840408
Get her someplace private or somewhere both of you won't be bothered. Then without saying anything look into her eyes for about a good minute, don't break contact just look into her eyes and then grab the back of her head softly and go in for the kiss, make sure you also position your head so you don't knock foreheads.
>>
>>17840416
>>17840420
Both of these seem viable enough, I'll do whatever happens first. Thanks m8's
>>
>>17840423
Keep us posted man. Godspeed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.