[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing interest in others

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 54487.jpg (45KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
54487.jpg
45KB, 620x349px
I lost interest in things overtime, my main concern is losing interest in people over time. I used to like hanging out with my friends then overtime I started to say meh to them. I used to jump at the chance when they asked to hangout but now I avoid and ignore them more then I should. Now here is the problem, there is a girl in my friend group who I love talking with, I would be so happy when I get a text from her or we just talk about random shit. She would tell me things in her day and stuff that happened that she liked or whatever. Recently when she texts me I kinda just look at it and leave it alone for a while. Like today she told me about something she bought and how excited and happy she was about it and I just looked at the phone and thought "how do I even respond to this, should I even respond" I came to the conclusion that I didnt really care that much about it and didnt respond. Part of me feels like shit that she knows I ignored her but the other just doesn't care. My only conclusion that I came to is that I ignore people on purpose to reassume myself that they like me in some way and chase me. I hate that I think like that it feels so scummy, but I can't help it. My main concern is losing interest in my friends and starting to ignore them and not wanna hangout as much as before honestly.
>>
>>17840315
Bump
>>
Male, 31.

I don't hang out with friends either. Just talk to people online.

I make better friends with old ppl, or people dying of serious diseases. Just people who genuinely appreciate your company.

Most of my friendships were just materialistic acquaintances in my youth. By that I mean, all they did was sit around doing drugs, and that was the whole of the friendship.

When I stopped doing drugs, I felt like I was there out of whatever respect was left, but really there was hardly a reason to remain. That or play video games, not much else.

It's like what keeps people together is consumerism or stupid music shows, and it makes the friendships feel so disingenuous or repetitive. Even my closer friends are gone, people who actually had things in common with me. Still they went their way, and it was better that way.

The older I got, the more I realized it's better to be alone, than in bad company. Or to feel forced to participate in trivial bs. I just feel ready to be married by now or dating someone as simple as me.
>>
>>17840353
Good luck meeting or keeping anyone if you have no friend group. Women hate loners.
>>
>>17840315
OP you are being ungrateful for the attention people are giving you. You are also going to regret it when they all abandon you for not reciprocating. Ignoring people makes them feel unwanted and eventually they will stop contacting you at all. And resent you if you try to contact them afterward. Stop being like this, before it is too late. You are taking everyone in your life for granted and it will have serious consequences.
>>
>>17840802
Depends on the woman. Some women prefer solitude.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.