[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I have put too much effort on my relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: received_10206076718756771.gif (3MB, 498x278px) Image search: [Google]
received_10206076718756771.gif
3MB, 498x278px
So my girlfriend is living with her parent and I live by myself. We have discussed about moving in together but she thinks it's not a good time to do so since we both are not financial stable. We agree to see each other once or twice/week but for me it is not enough and I want to see her more. It seems like she doesn't care about this problem and thinks Im dependent on her and she need time for herself. I would do anything to make she feels my love, but in turn I didn't receive much what I have given. Since her work is so stressful, our relationship has been really tiring and boring where everytime we met she doesn't want to do anything except for sleeping. I treasure the precious small amount of time we had together each week but she just thought it's a duty to meet me. I tried every way to cheer her up and it's still the same. For a few times I have been wondering if I have put too much effort on this relationship but haven't seen her efforts. What should I do??
>>
Been at her place in previous relationships. She doesn't love you anymore. Sorry. Get out now.
>>
You pulled when you should have pushed. Depending how much time has been vested this may be fixable. How long have you been going out for?
>>
For 7 months. We have talked about her careless attitude and she promise to fix it. But expectation leads to disappointment, everything is still the same. Maybe its who she is
>>
>>17840230
>>17840212
I already said it dude. I know how she feels. She's probably feeling guilty about it, it doesn't take away the fact that she doesn't love you. Someone in love won't look for a reason to skip a date, they'll find a reason to get one.

Confront her, ask her firmly: "Do you still love me? Am I annoying you?" Ask her before hand to be honest with you. Watch her reaction. If something feels wrong, she's lying.

Either, I'd advise to get out. I had the balls to get out of the relationship and stop making them believe it could be fixed. She may not have these balls or care for you.
>>
Will think about it. Thanks mate
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.