[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confidence & Forgetting Past Things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0268.png (924KB, 986x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.png
924KB, 986x661px
I need serious help /adv/. I have low self confidence and I've been trying to build it up along with a more positive outlook.

However every single day I cannot stop thinking about how my friends and other people always put me down by saying how ugly I am or how I can't do anything in the past. I keep thinking of how I could have fought back but didn't and just let it pass since I didn't want to break our friendships. Every hour I think about it and it revolves in a downward spiral and I feel shitty doing every single thing because of all these insults. I want to do something to hurt these people so badly but I don't know what.

I can't stop thinking about all these insults and it really makes me feel fucking insecure. These people constantly love to bring up my shameful past (especially this one friend for the past 3 years) and put me down or drove me aside. It's driving me crazy and no matter how I try to put it down or brush it aside it keeps coming back and I really cannot stop thinking about it and it's destroying my confidence and my mental health. It's killing me so badly. Please help.
>>
Sounds like you have shitty friends. Have you asked them to stop reminding you of your past. They don't have anything new to talk about or mention? Is there anything you can bring up that they would hate? If they don't respect your wishes, then turn it around on them. Being up their shit right after they bring up yours. Or just ghost them. Find new friends.
Your self confidence is constantly being pushed down by them and you won't ever grow with their push back. Find other people to create new memories. Try to join a fitness club/class and try to befriend them. Find people from hobbie groups or an evening class if you can afford it.
Good luck!
>>
Just. Leave. Them. That's it

Get fit, even if youre ugly, a great body and a good personality goes much further.
>>
>>17840292
Thank you so much for the advice, I feel like I haven't strongly retaliated back because I just don't want to break my rare friendships apart. Should I work on my social skills?

>>17840311
Is there anyway I can leave them without them exposing my past? I had a violent confrontment with a teacher back in our school and they always bring it up to rub it against me
>>
>>17841244
Exposing that only means something if you let it
No one cares
Trump grabs pussy
Known pedophiles work in Hollywood
Transvestites are idolized
Chris brown beat up Rihanna
OJ killed someone
No one gives a shit about what you do as much as how you react
>>
>>17840198
"Living well is the best revenge"

Be happy and successful (defining those terms however you wish) and you win and they lose. It will drive them crazy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.