[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw desert fever How could I pull a Middle Eastern or North

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>tfw desert fever
How could I pull a Middle Eastern or North African gf /adv/?

Pros:
Blue eyes
Brown hair
Pale skin

Cons:
178cm (5'10") manlet
Live in a region with no Middle Eastern and North African girls

As you see my advantage is looking reasonably aryan, however there are no MENA girls in my region to impress with my aryan looks.
Also what's the point of looking Aryan when you're a manlet that a girl wouldn't look twice at anyway.
>>
>>17840174
All your pros are pretty insignificant. Being a manlet is irrelevant too.

First you need an attractive personality. Second would be to change your location to improve the chances to find her. Outside of middle east and north Africa, most major western cities should do.
>>
>>17840185
>attractive personality
I am genuinely caring person, however I say edgy shit without realising what I said was edgy, which makes people think I'm weird
>>
>>17840211
Well, work on that. If you do realize that something is edgy, even in the retrospective, you should have enough sense to read the situation, whether it's a good idea or not to say it.
>>
Mexican guy here that lives around alot of middle eastern people.
Alot of ME families are iffy on white guys especislly with all the racist shit going on these days so expect some hesitation when coming in contact with you.
Regardless it never hurts to try so just chat up the ME girls and go from there.
Be prepared for the parents to be a bit overbearing and if they have a curfew get her back to the house on time.
>>
>>17840229
If a white guy is interested in mena girls he's obviously not racist though
where do mena girls hang out to chat them up?
how would the parents be overbearing?

>>17840220
So the only thing that would stop me is edginess?
Being white and short don't matter?
>>
>>17840248
Well duh hes not racist but look at all the shit on the news.
All the racial attacks against women wearing hijabs and ME people praying.
ME people are a bit on edge.
School, the store, its the same as any other woman, theres no designated gathering spot.
Alot of ME people especially from their home countries are very Traditional.
>>
>>17840248
>So the only thing that would stop me is edginess?
Assuming the rest of your personality is somewhat attractive, pretty much. Hell, even edginess doesn't have to be a K.O. criteria if you find someone who finds it funny enough.
>>
>>17840250
I should end myself, I have a fetish for the race of girls that are hardest to get, literally every race is easier to pull, why does my dick have to desire mena girls the most >_<
>>
>>17840267
Theyre not hard to get at all, just a bit more traditional and prudeish.
Youll have to take it slow.
>>
>>17840265
>if you find someone who finds it funny enough
My dream wife is now an edgy mena grill
J U S T
>>
>>17840274
>tfw my bestie is your dream wife
She's getting married to a white guy too, although it did cause tensions between her and her family at start.

Can't offer you specific advice how to meet them though, she's a pretty average college student with life and hobbies of one.
>>
>>17840273
Whereabouts would the best place to find mena girls to date? In their home countries (middle east and north africa) or in western cities?
Which western cities have the most mena people?
Do you have to take it slow and steady for western mena girls as well as mena girls in their home countries?
>>
>>17840283
Wait are you a girl?
btw that guy is extremely lucky
Where did he meet her? Where was she from? What college did she go to?
>>
>>17840287
Oh my god i cant tell if youre a troll or a retard.
You meet them at the same places as other women. THEYRE NORMAL WOMEN.
Meet them at the store, at the library, anywhere you would normally find a woman.
Theyre not a Shiny Pokemon for you to hunt down, theyre out there like every other women is.
>>
>>17840289
Naw, I am a guy.

They met in a bar when she was with her friends and he was with his (though they went to same university). Most basic shit ever. She's from Syria but living in Sweden now. Studies computer science (not too many other mena girls in her class though)

>>17840287
In their home countries they might be bit too conservative to give you a chance unless you're a muslim.
Try France, Sweden or some large Germany city like Berlin.

>>17840293
Also this.
>>
>>17840293
I live in small city and I've never met a mena women at a store or library or anywhere
The question is what cities are they in?
Or is it better to meet them in home countries despite the "creepy tourist" stereotype that all white guys get abroad
>>
>>17840303
Alright im done.
If youre a troll then 9/10, if not then have fun hunting down a ME woman.
>>
>>17840297
>they met in a bar
Well thats algoods, an easy place to meet people
>he was with his
Well just fuck my shit up senpai
I have no friends, a lone man in a bar looks extremely creepy

>Try France, Sweden or some large Germany city like Berlin
I'm in New Zealand so Europe is just as far away as the middle east, how are mena girls in America? As America is closer than Europe
>>
>>17840309
I'm on /adv/, so I'm obviously here to ask about something I know jackshit about. How is asking questions and not being knowledgeable about the question I'm asking on an advice board trolling?
>>
>>17840312
>a lone man in a bar looks extremely creepy
Well, it's not THAT bad but yeah, not the best way to present yourself. And spending time with friends and their friends is generally one of the most easy way to meet new people, some might be girls and some even mena girls.

>how are mena girls in America?
Not the slightest idea. Given the racial tensions there it's probably a bit harder there but nothing worth overthinking.
>>
>>17840321
So basically the question I should be asking is how to get friends, as without friends girls will see me as a creepy loner
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.