[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I basically sexually assaulted my roommate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Hi /adv/,

My roommate and I are both college students--I'm a male, she's a trans female.

Last night we went out to a party with a bunch of friends and got way too high/drunk. I'd been questioning my sexuality a lot recently, especially when intoxicated, but things kind of came to a head last night. I went to the bedroom, texted her to come, and when she did, there I was, masturbating. There was a really intensely awkward silence, she said "I can't do this right now", and she left.

We talked about it last night, she said it was okay, she understands, and it's water under the bridge.

Today I texted her again to profusely apologize and thank her for her understanding. She replied back that the more she thinks about it, the less okay it is and the more violated she feels; she said she's really uncomfortable being around me now. I told her I completely understand and offered to make myself scarce for a while.

I feel lower than shit. I feel like completely useless fucking trash. I took advantage of a really good friend's trust because I was horny and wanted to get off and I fucking hate myself for it. She probably hates me too.

What the fuck do I do? What in the ever loving fuck do I do?
>>
1. Stop calling him her
2. Stop being Gay
>>
Just so you know shes already told her friends.
Have a face to face with her and try to have a civil talk and again apologize to her.
Its going to be awkward but thats all you can really do.

And dont say you have feelings for her, thatll make it worse.
>>
File: IMG_5035.jpg (78KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5035.jpg
78KB, 699x485px
That's what you get for being a degenerate. But he's even worse and since you were shitfaced it doesn't count so tell him that just because he has a pussy doesn't mean he has to be one. Also stop being gay.
>>
>>17840148
hearty kek
>>
>Trans female

You fucking pussy.

Move out now or he will report you for sexual assault, then your life is fucked.

The college will take his side.

You already gave him legal proof you did it by apologizing by text, you fucking retard.

You'll get expelled from university at the very least, depending on what you texted, you might get charged.

Stop talking about it at all, fucking pretend it didn't happen or enjoy Jamal's cock in prison.
>>
Wow I can't imagine how much it must hurt to be trans and have your friend do that to you. They have very few people they feel they can trust as it is. And I don't even like trans people, generally. But still... sad story.
>>
>>17840142
>Hi /adv/,
>My roommate and I are both college students--I'm a male, he's a mentally ill male .
>Last night we went out to a party with a bunch of friends and got way too high/drunk. I'd been questioning my sexuality a lot recently, especially when intoxicated, but things kind of came to a head last night. I went to the bedroom, texted him to come, and when she did, there I was, masturbating. There was a really intensely awkward silence, he said "I can't do this right now", and he left.
>We talked about it last night, he said it was okay, he understands, and it's water under the bridge.
>Today I texted him again to profusely apologize and thank him for his understanding. He replied back that the more he thinks about it, the less okay it is and the more violated he feels; he said he's really uncomfortable being around me now. I told him I completely understand and offered to make myself scarce for a while.
>I feel lower than shit. I feel like completely useless fucking trash. I took advantage of a really good friend's trust because I was horny and wanted to get off and I fucking hate myself for it. He probably hates me too.
>What the fuck do I do? What in the ever loving fuck do I do?
ftfy anon
its ok to be gay, its foolish and dishonest to pretend you are not if you are.
>>
topkek m8

>tfw u will never be this dumb

op won awkward moment of the year
>>
>>17840178
Kek, thanks for the laugh
>>
>>17840142
if it was a woman you did this to you'd have a court session already

but genders aside how the fuck did you think this would go down? You basically molested someone
>>
If you didn't touch them they have nothing to complain about but youre definitely retarded OP
>>
File: c6d.jpg (23KB, 374x363px) Image search: [Google]
c6d.jpg
23KB, 374x363px
>>17840218
Said the flasher.
>>
>>17840148
this. OP man the fuck up, first off that's indencent exposure at best and not sexual assault, you retard. Second, it's a god damn tranny, get over it no one gives a shit you briefly jerked off in front of a transexual, no one gives a shit about trans people, you're not a violent sexual abuser, just a dumb faggot.
>>
OP you are worrying and making too much of a situation about this, you need to talk and just say that you have been feeling sexually confused as you clearly are. Say how you feel and they may be able to relate. But damn man that was dumb maybe drugs ain't your thing? You'll get over it though man we all do stupid shit sometimes.
>>
>>17840927

You're a jackass.
>>
>>17840142
>she
>h
>e

You did something weird and you're probably gay. Also if she reports it and you guys are on student housing the university will kick your ass out but you can also try to get onto them for not segregating the dorms by perceived gender (Where I attend uni men and women can have the same dorm buildings but not the same room on campus) and they'll fumble over themselves.
>>
>>17840142
If it was your bedroom, then you're totally (legally) in the clear. You're entirely allowed to masturbate as much and as freely as you want within your own room. It doesn't matter if you invited someone in or whether or not you told them.

Socially you're kinda fucked, though. Either meet face to face to talk things over when she's comfortable enough to do so, or else never mention it again.

Don't say anything more about it over text, though. And it's not even nearly sexual assault — don't say that, either, or you could fuck yourself over.
>>
>>17840995

>If it was your bedroom, then you're totally (legally) in the clear. You're entirely allowed to masturbate as much and as freely as you want within your own room. It doesn't matter if you invited someone in or whether or not you told them.

Legally, you're incorrect. You couldn't possibly be more incorrect.
>>
>>17841002
You're telling me that you're not allowed to masturbate in your own PRIVATE bedroom? OP could easily claim he forgot he sent the text because he was drunk (depending on if he admitted in writing/over text to knowingly inviting her int his bedroom intending for her to see him masturbate), and even then, I can't possibly see how it could be illegal. I mean, really. How?
>>
>she
>her
>hers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.