[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys my sink drain is stopped up with cum. How do I unstop it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: sad bunny.png (10KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
sad bunny.png
10KB, 198x254px
guys my sink drain is stopped up with cum. How do I unstop it? If my parents find out they may try to keep me from jacking off.
>>
I regret asking this but can you take a picture of the drain?

If its a sink can you take a pic of the plumbing under the sink?
>>
>>17840133
I cant get a picture of the sink onto my computer because the camera and computer are incompatible. But the sink has regular sink plumbing.
>>
please help. its like a years worth of cum in the drain.
>>
>>17840127
Go to your local hardware store and buy like 3 gallons worth of drain-o.
Use it
Stop bringing your made up stories to /adv/
>>
>>17840168
This.
> the camera and computer are incompatible
Yeah the computer probably doesn't accept the .shitthatneverhappened format.
>>
>>17840144
Do you not own a smartphone?

If not then google a sink picture with the same components as yours.
>>
>>17840168
Its a cumtastrophe
>>
File: bathroom-sink-plumbing-diagram.png (9KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
bathroom-sink-plumbing-diagram.png
9KB, 250x232px
this looks about right
>>
I think the cum may be in the upper portions before the sink trap but im not sure.
>>
The image isnt loading you faggot.

Anyways, see the arm that goes into the drain?
There should be a small nut holding it in place, remove that assembly and pull the sinkhole cover out.
Be prepared for some nasty looking/smelling shit to come out of there.
Rinse it off in the toilet.
Put it back together and run hot water through it. If the water goes down no problem then youre golden, if it still doesnt drain then be prepared to undo the "elbow" and clean it out.
>>
File: 1393698652490.jpg (105KB, 828x720px) Image search: [Google]
1393698652490.jpg
105KB, 828x720px
>>17840127
bullshit , cum doesnt clog drains .
i fap in the showwer alot
>>
>>17840235
I get cum all over my hands and legs then wash it off in the sink. Its the only thing that can be clogging the sink as its been getting progressively worse.
>>
>>17840235
shower drain is a much bigger drain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.