[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FWB issues and ending things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: bitch-skateboards.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bitch-skateboards.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
So my fwb just told me she's falling for a guy she just met within the past few days and thinks we should end it. we were exclusive FWB and where very close friends for over a year. she expressed her intent of even dating down the line since we got along really well. now she says she doesn't want to lose me as a friend if she dates this guy. I'm not okay with just being friends with her and I dont want things to be weird between us/friendzone cuckoldry. how should I go about breaking it to her that If she makes this spur of the moment dicision then she loses me? I'm thinking about being an asshole about it to get the point though that im serious. alternitivly I could find the guy and tell him she was sucking my dick like 5 days ago. she says he would hate her if he knew about me.
>>
you knew what you were getting into when you started fucking her. jc, it's the woman that's supposed to gain attachment, not the man.

man the fuck up, anon.
>>
what, do you have feelings for her?
> I could find the guy and tell him she was sucking my dick like 5 days ago.
that's the way to burn bridges permanently
>>
Why torture yourself?
Dont play any bullshit games and lay it out.
You either get serious with her or cut it all off.

Being friends with her is going to be weird no matter what you guys do if she starts dating.

Also dont be some sleazy pos by talking to the guy behind her back, thats a good way of burning a bridge and youll hate yourself even more then than you do now.
>>
>>17840076
Yeah im not sure why that came to mind. Im just super pissed right now
>>
>>17840100
Of course youre pissed, you have feelings for her now.
Tell her you want to be in a serious relationship with her or just end it.
This whole thing is going to uncomfortable for both of you so nut up.
>>
>>17840100
Don't get into a FWB situation if you can't hold up your end of the bargain. You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
File: 20161209_215548.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_215548.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Anything i should ad/change/remove?
>>
>>17840164
God you're salty.

Did you guys not have an agreement of being FWB? You're acting like a woman dude.
>>
>>17840164
remove all of that, christ

are you trolling
>>
>>17840164
Jesus christ delete all of that, DO NOT SEND.
Tell her its going to be a little tough with the change in your relationship with her and that youd rather stay with her but if she wants to date someone else then its her right to be happy and youll stay her friend.
>>
this is why you don't do the fwb thing. one of you catches feels. too bad this flipped on you and you're the one acting like a manic bitch and can't handle the fact that "nuhhh mahh fwb don't like 2 sex meh no moar wahhh ; - ;" she doesn't want you dude and would rather be with someone else cause there's hidden mystery in whether or not her and the crush would work and you just fucking her isn't fun anymore and the relationship is stale. get over it, used up stale whore.
>>
>>17840171
The message yes, the post, no. What should i tell her if i dont want to continue with shit?
>>
Don't fuck with the unwritten rules of FWBs. No feels, no jealousy, no keeping the partner from engaging in a real relationship.
>>
>Enters FRIENDS with benefits relationship
>Doesn't want to be FRIENDS

The fucks wrong with you?
>>
>>17840214
Friends without benifits i dont want a part of
>>
>>17840063
>we were exclusive FWB
>exclusive FWB
>>
>>17840164
fucking kek, send this and then update us
>>
>>17840188
Say what you said but without sounding like a prissy emotional bitch.

Like an alpha whos emotions are controlled, but his decisions are stern and final.
>>
>>17840164
>lol.
>lol.
>>
>>17840164
Send it OP because it's how you feel

Fuck these idiots telling you to pretend to be all quasi-alpha by having no personal opinions. You're all a bunch of fucking idiots and don't know what REAL relationships are like

Send her it OP
>>
>>17840329
this. update us after
>>
>>17840063
Want to know something cool?

The issue is that all of you lurkers who posted "No don't do that it's not alpha" are literally mild high functioning autists. That's why you're on this website. So you don't understand how actual emotional relationships work.

Guess what - the alphas and the betas are both wrong about love because they are autistic in the opposite directions. The best is a balance of both and being realistic
>>
>>17840629
To summarize that, if you're an integrity-less asshole alpha who uses women without sufficiently loving them and respecting them emotionally, then women will use you. Even if they choose to use you above using all other men for their sexual abilities, they will leave you when the time comes, when they tell you're about to go down, because you're not truly a man with integrity. If you are that's the sweet spot. That's where the only love that exists resides

Sex can happen without true bonding love. It's just like boring old sex with a prostitute. This is what alpha jock assholes who treat women like shit and get lots of women feel. They can't even feel true love because they have so many options and are never 100% sure she's the one

You need balance in the middle. Get a girl hot enough where you worry you might lose her so you have motivation to stay, and one where you still feel safe though, where you can literally rely on them as a person too.

This applies for both sexes, now equilibrate and start being real adults.

tl;dr
-Don't value being traditionally alpha above all else
-Don't forget the value of being alpha

This is the secret to true love and the best satisfaction available from relationships, on an emotional and sexual connectedness level.
>>
>>17840636
tl;dr again

People who only focus on being 100% alpha and not beta in any way, have the view that you should use women because you can and because they use you

Give them the benefit of the doubt, take a middle ground, and things will go better overall. You must assume women love us too the same way we do, or you will never connect with them. But you must also be alpha and get their pussies wet. It's that simple, get to work
>>
>>17840641
In summary once again

Be good enough to attract them, but you also have to put off the vibe that attraction isn't all you're there for and it has to be legitimately true. Women don't want that.

They need cock and feels to have a true emotional connection. That's why all you super-alphas saying it's best to have one-night stands and use women are just wrong about the topic entirely. Anyone agree?
>>
File: asshat.gif (407KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
asshat.gif
407KB, 250x250px
>>17840629
>>17840636
>>17840641
>calls everyone autists
>makes 3 mega posts about alphas and betas
>>
>>17840647
OH SHIT
LMFAO FML AM I AN AUTIST TOO. I ALWAYS KIND OF KNEW IT. Damn... :( Sorry I'm high
>>
>>17840063
>she expressed her intent of even dating down the line since we got along really well

what the fuck? if she wanted to date then she would date you. she just doesn't want to date you for some reason

i think you're both fucked in the head
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.