[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My flatmate keeps stealing my half of the duvet. It gets cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rage face.jpg (11KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
rage face.jpg
11KB, 212x238px
My flatmate keeps stealing my half of the duvet. It gets cold this time of year. How do I get her to stop without her throwing a shitfit?
>>
Tell her politely and if she doesn't stop then its okay ti throw a shitfit

Also, consider negotiation

Aorry, drunk as fuck right nwo
>>
>>17839941
If youre stronger fight her if you're not then accept your place as her beta or leave and start a new tribe
>>
>>17839941
Wait, what the fuck are you sharing a duvet with your female housemate for?
>>
>>17839988

Well, obviously I could pull it back over, but then she'll wake up, and then she'll whine, and bitch, and complain, and how it's wrong of me, and how she needs to stay warm too, and I should be tougher than this, and I'm hairier anyway, so I don't need it as much, and end result will be neither of us sleep and both of us will be grumpy. Been there done that.

>>17839992

Because there's only one bed.
>>
cuddle with her
>>
>>17840003
b e t a af
>>
>>17840003
This is either bait or you're a complete fucking idiot for entering into such an arrangment unless you're dating.
>>
>>17840012
i bet she fucks guys right next to him
>>
Grab her by the pussy. Continue until too uncomfortable to be under the same duvet.

Fuckwit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.