[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to be able to talk to your parents or your boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

Is it normal to be able to talk to your parents or your boss about any problems you might be having?

I haven't been able to do that all my life and it's a very big issue for me.

Parent's never listen to me or boss takes someone else's side and makes me feel like i'm being childish??. it makes me feel like my problems aren't important and I can't get over them??

Just very confused and i'm not sure how to act
>>
>>17839753
This is an odd one. The parents should listen to and respect your opinions. For that they are wrong but your boss has no obligation to say anything that isn't work related to you. What kind of issues are we talking about more specifics might get better advice
>>
>>17839766
for instance any conflicts I might have at work with certain people. It can create a very hostile environment when two people can't agree on the same thing.

Meanwhile I try to talk to my boss about it and he shrugs it off as if i'm acting like a baby.

I try to talk to my mother but she acts like a baby and just says the same things to me as if to make it any better. "You're better than them. Who are they" etc
>>
>>17839771
Idk man I've never had a problem with anyone at work that I couldn't just intimidate my way out of but I'm also 200 lbs 6 ft of fitizen, maybe go to the gym
>>
File: Not-bad-GIF.gif (1MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
Not-bad-GIF.gif
1MB, 300x226px
>>17839790
>I'm also 200 lbs 6 ft
I thought this was a safe place...fuk u gois
>>
>>17839797
Lmfao I'm actually jewish
>>
File: feel fuy eyes closed.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel fuy eyes closed.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>17839823
he's fully activated
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.