[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What now? What do I do or say after this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: 20161209_162901.png (357KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20161209_162901.png
357KB, 1080x1920px
What now? What do I do or say after this?
>>
>>17839735
>long response about your feelings
>responds with short abrupt cold sentence
>more long feelings
>guilt trips

Maybe you should stop talking to a manipulating bitch? Like just fucking step away and pretend you just saw those texts posted by another anon. Come on.
>>
>>17839735
you're being an emotionally manipulative pussy
drop the hoe and fucking fix your ball sack
>>
>>17839743
This, cringy af, just drop it dumbass OP
>>
You're right guys I shouldve dropped this bitch a long time ago. I shouldve listened to you when I posted about her month ago
>>
>>17839735
Dayum

That bitch is savage
>>
lol even she's telling you the right thing to do. pretty sad you have to post about it. drop her.
>>
>>17839735
Do what (s)he just suggested, and what your friends apparently suggested a while ago: go cold turkey
>>
>>17839735
She sounds like she wants to keep you around as her side piece, as the confidence boost that she needs so badly. That last paragraph makes it sounds like shes leading you into saying something like " Your worth it to me so I dont want to stop talking with you" or something like that. You need to shut her up tell her your done and delete EVERYTHING you had together. Like photos, accounts, anything you share. She obviously doesnt care about your feelings, she lying to you. Sucks that it happened but at least it happened before you got serious like marriage or had a child with her and made it alot worse.
>>
>>17839735
I read this from left to right and thought you were the one talking like someone with a pair. You're on the right? You're a bitch, you should have fucking cut it. The fuck are you posting this to a bunch of 4channers for you pussy?
>>
>>17839735

are you a boy or a girl?

blue is playing you.

Say "I think I should, you're not worth it."

then don't ever reply or talk to them again.
>>
>>17840498
boy

thanks guys for your help. I'm never talking to her again. I knew she was using me as a confidence boost
>>
Send pic related then cut contact permanently.
>>
By the exchange, it looks like you're in a relationship and she's not. What are you exactly, it doesn't look like you're really dating.
>>
>>17840762
We aren't dating. She refuses to date me because of a bad breakup with her ex. However, I just found out she still talks with this same ex and follows and likes his pics on Instagram. So I got pissed off.
>>
>>17840792

If you aren't dating, getting pissed off over something like that isn't really your place.
>>
>>17840792
Titler is your friend man I'm telling you.
>>
>>17840803
I was wrong in getting mad over that?
>>
>>17840792
>We aren't dating

I was honestly on your side until I read this. You're way too overly invested in her, and you aren't even in a relationship. I'm not going to lie, she still seems like a cold-hearted bitch, but you're way too attached.

I'm glad you seem to see the light though. You're making the right decision by dropping her.
>>
>>17840815
You were completely out of line. You're a fucking orbiter, you have no say in what she does, and no right to feel betrayed. It's your place to shut up and either be her friend or move on. If I were her, I would have eaten you alive for even trying to demand anything out of me when I owe you absolutely nothing.
>>
>>17840819
Yeah she's toxic.

Well I got mad because she refuses to date because of the ex but she still talks to him so I kinda felt betrayed I guess
>>
>>17840827
Yeah but like >>17840823
said you're head is in the completely wrong place. You have no reason to get mad or feel betrayed because she was never with you to begin with. You don't sit around and wait for a girl to decide to date you. You move the fuck on
>>
>>17840823
>>17840834
Yeah...maybe I was too attached. Youre right. I feel terrible now.

Tell me, did I do the right thing or the wrong thing? And what should I do at this point?
>>
>>17840845
>And what should I do at this point?

>>17840755
>>
>>17840845
You completely embarrassed yourself. If you had any kind of chance, you completely killed it. Just cut her off. You're her plaything now, she'll look for you again when she wants attention or some ego-stroking, don't give in to it. Stay away.
>>
>>17840845
>did I do the right thing or the wrong thing?

I don't know what you did so i don't know if it was right or wrong. i'm just basing this off the information you've given

>what should I do at this point?

nigga what? i just said that you move on
>>
Maybe what made me attached was that we went on dates and made out and were intimate and went to different restaurants. Ugh. I know we weren't together, but it felt like we had a mutual connection. I don't know, I am not very experienced in dating so this is definitely a learning experience.
>>
>>17840863
You served as her comforting distraction, and perhaps a nice wallet (did you pay for everything when going out?).
Move on and be more careful about signs of someone who's potentially only using you.
Girls on rebound are usually a very red alert.
>>
>>17839735

Girls can be fucking cruel man, just drop her and move on, try to do it with some dignity so you don't resent yourself after.

My ex of over 3 years together is already dating someone new, her last message to me (which I ignored) came just weeks before she got into a new relationship and it said she loved me and wanted me still. This new guy could very well be in your position in the future. Always look for rebounds, and don't give anyone this much control over your feelings, if they're not feeling anywhere near the same things you are then just move on because you're being used.
>>
>>17840868
She paid for half.

How do you know if a girl truly wants to date you or not? In this situation, she told me to wait. And I was more than willing to wait.
>>
>>17840886

Never wait, ever, you don't owe her anything. If a girl truly wants to date you and be with you there is no waiting, mindgames or general fuck-around, she will do what it takes to be with you.

Since you don't have much experience to go off just use how you feel towards a girl you like and if a girl treats and acts towards you that same way then she is into you, anything less than that and you're either not being take seriously or just used for ego boosting or comfort.
>>
>>17840886

Honestly OP fuck these kinds of people, as soon as you have one sign they're being shady, talking to an ex or pulling back emotionally especially early on in the relationship then get the fuck out of there. This kind of thing will destroy your self esteem, people use others like this and then toss them away when they get what they truly want, it makes you feel like shit and really effects your self worth. Just rid yourself of this girl and don't let this happen again. In my opinion she wanted to appear as if she had moved on from her ex with you all the while keeping you at a safe distance in case her ex came back to her, it's selfish and manipulative and you deserve better.
>>
>>17840910
This is exactly what I think was going on and why I got mad. But I guess since we weren't officially together, I shouldn't have been attached. Ugh It just sucks man She said she would date me after some time when she was ready and I believed her.
>>
>>17840907
>just use how you feel towards a girl you like and if a girl treats and acts towards you that same way then she is into you, anything less than that and you're either not being take seriously or just used for ego boosting or comfort.

Yeah that makes sense. I'll use this in my next thing with a girl.
>>
>>17839735
Not to trivialise your suffering, but I can't help but see this as a mere case of rejection. Which granted, is hard to deal with. And the reason it's hard to deal with is because we see rejection as a reflection of ourselves, in that we're not good enough. I think it's important to focus on not attaching your self worth to this person, that's a trap. Instead, derive it from your own endeavours in self-development.

How well do you even know this person? You're at a point where you've been focused on getting her for so long, that you're blind to seeing whether you actually like her character or not. That's very dangerous anon.
>>
>>17840940
It's been 6 months and yes I totally see how I can be blind by her character. You're right
>>
Please say you have ended this and deleted any form of contact op.
>>
>>17840983
Yes I haven't talked to her since. The pic is the last thing I've said to her.
>>
>>17840957
Do not think you are totally innocent or something though. You let yourself get into it, and only kept being her friend because you hoped she'd love you one day, so you were a pretty dishonest.
>>
>>17841009
How was I dishonest? She straight up told me she would date me later and I believed her
>>
>>17841013

I think he's trying to say you are partly to blame for getting in this situation, it's naive to think someone can just begin loving you one day and expect you to wait for them to do so, love should come naturally.
>>
>>17839735
desu senpai if I were as pathetic as you I'd just off myself. No reason to keep leaving such awful life.
>>
>>17839735
holy fuck dude wtf are you doing
who the fuck says "ill date you later"????

man, shes either just getting off on manipulating you, trying to keep you around as a plan b because she is trying to get her ex back, or she is trying to get you to go away without turning you down outright.

either way, two things are very true
1) shes a coward, a fucking bitch, and not worth your time
2) you are a coward, a fucking bitch, and not worth our time

sorry to be a dick. you gotta man up.

why the fuck is she saved in your phone as nekochan

grow a pair, bro. jesus fucking christ.

who do you do or say after this? fucking nothing. literally nothing. delete all the messages. delete her number. if she fucking ever texts you again reply with "who's this? i don't have this number saved." and never ever every say anything to her ever again. erase her from your life and move on. the sooner you do the sooner you will be happy.

i cant believe we have to tell you this shit
>>
>>17842111
I'm sorry man I'm totally clueless about any of this. But yeah she is gone from my life.
>>
>>17839735
Thanks for the dose of daily cringe. Extra points for cancerous font.
>>
File: rFSSNyD.png (293KB, 720x466px) Image search: [Google]
rFSSNyD.png
293KB, 720x466px
>Being this beta
You're in a hole right now where you're allowing your life to be controlled by someone else. Is anyone more important than yourself that you would let them ruin your life by taking over your emotions? No.
>>
I'm glad I stopped by this thread because I'm in pretty much the exact same situation, and all of my friends have been telling me that she will come around. I think everyone here is right that you just need to hit the ejector button right away, because this is a vicious cycle that will just keep repeating itself until you do.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.